Weird notification sound

Search This thread

boniak88

Apr 18, 2014
Hi all
I come from iPhone and I don't know android very well

Hope you can help me to understand why the device makes this sound shutout any specific reason .I'm surd there is one but I really can't find out. I already uninstalled a lots of app but no results ...

I recorded it

boniak88

Apr 18, 2014
I cannot post the link for the record...
Anyway I noticed that does it when I turn it on...but not always

Last edited:

joannn

Feb 5, 2014
Hi all
I come from iPhone and I don't know android very well

Hope you can help me to understand why the device makes this sound shutout any specific reason .I'm surd there is one but I really can't find out. I already uninstalled a lots of app but no results ...

I recorded it

When I was facing the problem on my Nexus 4, after a lot of research i found out that the transit card was creating the problem.
Every time the card came close to the rear of the phone it happened as the phone tries to communicate with the card via NFC. Turning the NFC function off solved the problem. Obviously any other card/device that works with a proximity sensor (like an access card at work) would have a similar effect. Hope it helps.:good:

boniak88

Apr 18, 2014

When I was facing the problem on my Nexus 4, after a lot of research i found out that the transit card was creating the problem.
Every time the card came close to the rear of the phone it happened as the phone tries to communicate with the card via NFC. Turning the NFC function off solved the problem. Obviously any other card/device that works with a proximity sensor (like an access card at work) would have a similar effect. Hope it helps.:good:

What can I say... You save me . Thank you
I'm in fact using a case with some cards in and every time I open it the phone makes this sound

Thak you again