Battery is Curved Bad quality Samsung

Search This thread

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Hello xda,

This is now the third battery in 6 months that is curved it is just riduculous i have sended my phone back a couple of times etc but this is getting crazy all they do at the reaparation center is "update the software" i don't know to what because the phone is already on 4.2.2!

IMG_20140614_160935.jpg
IMG_20140614_161008.jpg
IMG_20140614_161141.jpg

i have ordered now 2 original new battery's

Greetings SK

Last edited:

rs tony

Feb 15, 2014
Joroinen
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hello xda,

This is now the third battery in 6 months that is curved it is just riduculous i have sended my phone back a couple of times etc but this is getting crazy all they do at the reaparation center is "update the software" i don't know to what because the phone is already on 4.2.2!

i have ordered now 2 original new battery's

Greetings SK

Maybe problem is in phone or hardware. My phone's vibration don't work, and i have tried diffrent roms.

Th3_uN1Qu3

Nov 5, 2010
Bucharest
I don't think the problem is with the phone. The batteries are just crap. I work at a service center and by far the best-selling batteries are Samsung ones. Lots of people coming in with bad batteries on Samsung phones.

We have noticed a trend, i can confirm this with my own devices and also confirmed with friends that own Samsung phones - batteries that say "Cell made in Japan" or "Cell made in Vietnam" hold up good, while those that say "Cell made in China" bloat quickly and die.

Reactions: superjulian2

xViBeR

Jul 31, 2011
Bucharest
Try to buy from a different store and of course, avoid "Made in China" ones ! I don't think it's the phone..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't think the problem is with the phone. The batteries are just crap. I work at a service center and by far the best-selling batteries are Samsung ones. Lots of people coming in with bad batteries on Samsung phones.

We have noticed a trend, i can confirm this with my own devices and also confirmed with friends that own Samsung phones - batteries that say "Cell made in Japan" or "Cell made in Vietnam" hold up good, while those that say "Cell made in China" bloat quickly and die.