request to all xperia c owners

Search This thread

rocker00

Jun 23, 2012
hi..as you see there is no development and there won't be any development because of the locked bootloader.sony rules says that there is 18 months of development since the releasing of the device,xperia c has been released in July 2013 ( 10 months till without any development ) so i want every member here have xperia c to complain and force Sony to give our rights of development i'm not buying this device to stuck on 1 android version + :
1_locked bootloader ( first device from sony has bootloader can't be unlocked ).
2-extract system.ext4 is not available because its signed.
3-we were in a fight till we got worked cwm.
4-lower devices like xperia m ( has been released in august 2014 ) has been updated to 4.3.
5-old UI and most of apps are old.
are sony punish us because we have bought xperia c or what ?!!!!
so like we worked together till we have got cwm we must do it again till xperia c get updated.and if any one of sony customer services said its related to mediatek because they didn't give us the source its not related to us we have bought from sony not from mediatek and we want the development away from mediatek or anything as sony rules says.
here is the link to complain http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C/bd-p/Xperia_C.
guys please this is the only way to force sony to update the device so every one here must complain. i'm sorry for prolong but am really angry and disappointed.good luck to all !!!

Reactions: Sohaard

TakuyaZ

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 17, 2012
Tokyo
Sony Xperia XZ
Xperia XZ2
hi..as you see there is no development and there won't be any development because of the locked bootloader.sony rules says that there is 18 months of development since the releasing of the device,xperia c has been released in July 2013 ( 10 months till without any development ) so i want every member here have xperia c to complain and force Sony to give our rights of development i'm not buying this device to stuck on 1 android version + :
1_locked bootloader ( first device from sony has bootloader can't be unlocked ).
4-lower devices like xperia m ( has been released in august 2014 ) has been updated to 4.3.
so like we worked together till we have got cwm we must do it again till xperia c get updated.and if any one of sony customer services said its related to mediatek because they didn't give us the source its not related to us we have bought from sony not from mediatek and we want the development away from mediatek or anything as sony rules says.
here is the link to complain http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C/bd-p/Xperia_C.
guys please this is the only way to force sony to update the device so every one here must complain. i'm sorry for prolong but am really angry and disappointed.good luck to all !!!

MediaTek Don`t want anyone to get the sources cause they are selfish, i bet the sources for this phone are made my mediatek and sony just stated the features they need

And this phone is locked, cause again. mediatek sucks.

thebodyguard

Jan 2, 2013
MediaTek Don`t want anyone to get the sources cause they are selfish, i bet the sources for this phone are made my mediatek and sony just stated the features they need

maybe that is why xperia t2 ultra dual uses snapdragon chipset instead of mediatek

kiyee

Mar 16, 2014
China

NO MediaTek mistake,many device with MT6589 have much development .because of sony lock bootloader !!
look at this:
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][WIP] Cyanogenmod 11 (4.4.2 - kitkat) for Wiko Stairway (mtk6589)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2676086

Last edited:

Reisen23

May 9, 2013
sony just give us a false hope, all of us hope with new update we can unlock bootloader, because in sony web our XC in list that can unlock bootloader, but what we have in update 16.0.B.2.16, we can unlock our phone, NO WE CANT, and this still 4.2.2 not 4.3, and this really disappointing:(

bricazgrind

Mar 20, 2014
Sony is to blame not MediaTek, because there is already Kitkat for MT6589 on other devices.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.