Wrong Kernel Showing on Pardus HDC 7.7

Search This thread

b4mb1_

Aug 14, 2014
Hello i correctly flashed Pardus HD Rom Classic 7.7 i followed all the instructions well. But i seem to find a problem as i know it has a dorimanx kernel but its not showing there. Here's mine:

icCZDqv.png

And here's the Screenshot from the HDC Thread:

48EJMCi.png

I also flashed the latest Kernel from dorimanx's website:
Code:
dorimanx.com/LG/

But it just doesn't change. I don't know whats wrong can someone help me? and i see a severe battery drain from every 5min it really drops a 1 percent.

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
Hello i correctly flashed Pardus HD Rom Classic 7.7 i followed all the instructions well. But i seem to find a problem as i know it has a dorimanx kernel but its not showing there. Here's mine:

But it just doesn't change. I don't know whats wrong can someone help me? and i see a severe battery drain from every 5min it really drops a 1 percent.

They're just showing the extended kernel info. If you have the st tweaks app, then your on dorimanx.

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
Thank you for the reply maybe you're right but im seeing a problem about severe battery drain this is unusual in this kind of phone.

These roms also have location set to high accuracy by default. That's a huge drainer. Roms also need a bit of time to settle after you flash them before they start to perform more efficiently and finally dorimanx is not the most economic kernel on its default settings imho. Try bruce or simple kernel if your not into tweaking it.

b4mb1_

Aug 14, 2014
These roms also have location set to high accuracy by default. That's a huge drainer. Roms also need a bit of time to settle after you flash them before they start to perform more efficiently and finally dorimanx is not the most economic kernel on its default settings imho. Try bruce or simple kernel if your not into tweaking it.
Thank you for your reply sorry im new but i already tweaked the settings and seems to be fine after i calibrated the battery will give more info soon.