Lag of touchscreen

Search This thread

carlorecchia

Mar 16, 2011
Modena
Hello, i'm new here and i buyed an htc sensation.Everything ok but i noticed a micro-lag when i swipe on touchscreen(2-3 ms)...so the screen doesn't follow correctly the finger.I tried with other phones like the GS2,Sony Xperia ARC S and iphone 4 and they haven't that lag...So my question is:There is a solution for this micro-lag?(Too the HTC Evo 3D and Galaxy Nexus have that minimal lag).
P.S.:I have already tried some roms and all have that issue.

If you want an example search lag touchscreen galaxy nexus on google and select the first result

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Hello, i'm new here and i buyed an htc sensation.Everything ok but i noticed a micro-lag when i swipe on touchscreen(2-3 ms)...so the screen doesn't follow correctly the finger.I tried with other phones like the GS2,Sony Xperia ARC S and iphone 4 and they haven't that lag...So my question is:There is a solution for this micro-lag?(Too the HTC Evo 3D and Galaxy Nexus have that minimal lag).
P.S.:I have already tried some roms and all have that issue.

If you want an example search lag touchscreen galaxy nexus on google and select the first result

The lag is not in your touchscreen, its the rom, try run a aosp rom (the old builds) and you will see no lag in touch.
In sense 4 there is no lag in touch inputs as well

laxin

Dec 25, 2011
Wörgl
as webstar1 mentioned it before you should flash a different rom, after i installed cm9 open sensation all the lags where gone, the only issue that i am currently having is the weird scrolling in the cm9 roms, it's like you have to scroll fast at first and once it starts scrolling the issue seems to get away, when i tried the scrolling with a galaxy nexus, it was just like on the iPhone 4s, so there is defintely a problem with the scrolling --> no hardware issue, software related