[Theme][Inverted] Market/Calendar/Cal Widget/GMail/GNow/Hangout/Nova Upd: (12/27)

Search This thread

azbobs

Apr 11, 2012
Peoria
Re: [Theme][Inverted] Market/Calendar/Calendar Widget/GMail/GNow/G+/Talk Upd: (02/25/

Anyone try this on the new synergy
r373 release?

Syngery r373 running
smooth thx 2 the Esc & Team

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
SecCalendar 4.1

The most complete, and truely the first Inverted Calendar App.

Calendar app was on DarkHorse themes, and now I have brought it out of the closet so all can enjoy.

Special Thanx to StrongSteve for the challange to invert it..Sid it was to hard. took 15 days but we finally inverted and it is gorgerous now...

Enjoy!

Remember to give thanx for that that help or give you an answer to something.

WILL NOT WORK ON NOTE II, WORKING ON A NOTE II VERSION!!!

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Calendar Widget

Another first for Samsung by Average Joes...

Calendar Widget(Splanner) has been added today as well!!!! No sense in having the Inverted Calendar without all the goodness of the Widget as well...

Always, Always Nandroid first!

Always give thanx to those that help or answer a question....

xdapadogx

Jul 18, 2011
Re: [Theme][Inverted] Market/Calendar/Calendar Widget/GMail/GNow/G+/Talk Upd: (02/26/

Thanks for the generosity kind sir.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Hobart!

Jul 9, 2012
Jupiter Florida
Re: [Theme][Inverted] Market/Calendar/Calendar Widget/GMail/GNow/G+/Talk Upd: (02/26/

Could the inverted google play or play store effect sign in on YouTube app? Can't sign in..keep getting error occurred. Just trying to track it down.

Edit...it was the play store. Just reporting back to ya! Play store won't let you sign in to YouTube...just reporting...love it though!

Vzw gs3 running jelly beans 11 also same on synergy 373

Last edited:

keymaster911

Dec 14, 2011
Binghamton NY

Could the inverted google play or play store effect sign in on YouTube app? Can't sign in..keep getting error occurred. Just trying to track it down.

Edit...it was the play store. Just reporting back to ya! Play store won't let you sign in to YouTube...just reporting...love it though!

Vzw gs3 running jelly beans 11 also same on synergy 373

Play store has nothing to do with youtube. You might want to re sync your Google account in settings

Hobart!

Jul 9, 2012
Jupiter Florida

Play store has nothing to do with youtube. You might want to re sync your Google account in settings

Well then explain how it wasn't happening until I started adding inverted apps...then it happened as I replaced inverted with stock all the way until I changed phonesky back...and first time..even without reboot...YouTube opened and signed in...hmmm...sounds like play store to me.

Just saying..it has something to do with signing in to YouTube...somehow???

Last edited:

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Market - 3.10.14 v2

OP Updated with newer Market version v2.

Addressed YouTube login issues.
Fix a couple of images i found undone.

If someone that had/has issue with YouTube login flashes this and it fixes it, please let me know. I have never had the issue... so shootign in the blind here on the fix..

Reactions: eioous

Hobart!

Jul 9, 2012
Jupiter Florida
Re: [Theme][Inverted] Market/Calendar/Calendar Widget/GMail/GNow/G+/Talk Upd: (02/27/

Play store still doesn't allow sign in on YouTube.:(... As soon as it opens I get error occurred...then try to sign in and as soon as I touch screen it says error occurred... That fast! (No thinking time)

Just reporting..anyone else?

Thebear j koss

Play store still doesn't allow sign in on YouTube.:(... As soon as it opens I get error occurred...then try to sign in and as soon as I touch screen it says error occurred... That fast! (No thinking time)

Just reporting..anyone else?

did you update youtube? i just installed B-Boy's inverted Youtube update and it signed me right in.

godhatesyou

Jun 19, 2009
Re: [Theme][Inverted] Market/Calendar/Calendar Widget/GMail/GNow/G+/Talk Upd: (02/27/

The planner widget will not show up. Running edgehood delta 2.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts