T-mobile Internet problems?

Search This thread

uansari1

Jul 27, 2008
Karachi
I'm running the proxy hack and everything was running fine until earlier today. I can't seem to get network connectivity, though my signal strength is at full bars. I'm in the Toledo, Ohio area.

Anyone else having problems? I haven't changed any settings, so I'm thinking either it's a network issue or T-mo has closed access to this hack...?

-RotorDemon-

Jun 8, 2007
Portland, OR
It's normal.. These threads pop up frequently here and on other sites. I've had mine go down for a day or two then it's back up and running as normal. Can't really complain with how much you are getting for $5.99 ;)

Bupahs

Apr 20, 2008
East Petersburg
Gee here is an idea, STOP MAKING MY DATA CHARGES HIGHER!!!!!! Its people like you that make me have to pay 20.00 a month for data because you're too cheap to pay for what you use. :mad:

I hope T-Mo finially blocks all those ports, finds the users (not that hard you know.. and they have been known to do it in the past few months) and charge them for past over usage so my bill can become lower. Let you thief's pay for a while

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Gee here is an idea, STOP MAKING MY DATA CHARGES HIGHER!!!!!! Its people like you that make me have to pay 20.00 a month for data because you're too cheap to pay for what you use. :mad:

I hope T-Mo finially blocks all those ports, finds the users (not that hard you know.. and they have been known to do it in the past few months) and charge them for past over usage so my bill can become lower. Let you thief's pay for a while

I knew that you would say this or another member and i totally agree.

Bupahs

Apr 20, 2008
East Petersburg
I knew that you would say this or another member and i totally agree.

:) Am I becoming that predictable lol

Its a major pet peeve of mine. I am perfectly capable of hacking the network for free service but choose not to, not because I have any higher morality then the next person but only because it ruins it for everyone in higher costs for data services. These morons don't think it through. When they (T-Mobile) finally do close all these back doors (and they will, many areas have already had them closed and penalties levied against the abusers of the service) they are going to want to recoup all that lost money.. which means even higher data charges for everyone. Including the idiots that stole it and drove it up in the first place. :mad:

I am paying 20.00 for a service that should be half that at most only because of idiots stealing the service.

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
:) Am I becoming that predictable lol

I remebered your previous posts regarding the Hack (Thiefery) and totally understand where you coming from as it's all got to be recouped and people don't realize this, not only that i pay for my usage of which i have 500mb and with using Opera Mini that does me for a month, without streaming etc as when mobile the phone is used as a phone "Communication Device"
Lets just hope Tmo shut these down soon it'll also stop silly questions regarding the Hack (Thiefery)
Not sure Thiefery a word but sounds good :D

uansari1

Jul 27, 2008
Karachi
Thanks to the ONE person that replied. To the other off-topic ranters...if you have a problem with T-mo's holes...switch to another provider. Good luck finding any other that's cheaper even with T-mo's so called markup.

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks to the ONE person that replied. To the other off-topic ranters...if you have a problem with T-mo's holes...switch to another provider. Good luck finding any other that's cheaper even with T-mo's so called markup.

Fist off we have an issue with users that make other users pay for the data you steal, so it wasn't off topic, like you can see i'm not in Tmo so your quote isn't to me and Bupahs is paying top notch for you....
Won't be long till Tmo cut these cheap ass hacks and i hope you get a bill to pay for the data you have stolen as it's not hard to trace.
So the issue is with users not the provider....

Bupahs

Apr 20, 2008
East Petersburg

LOL, is that supposed to be some kind of intelligent remark? You want me to switch providers so you can continue to steal? LOL thats almost cute.

Fact is T-Mobile in the past few months has started to charge people that steal data with proxy hacks, just wander on over to t-mo signal forum and read all the cry babies that got busted with a couple hundred dollars in past due charges for using the data. Theft of service is theft of service dude, just try to get out of it when T-Mobile bills your account, know a good lawyer? you'll need him. :D so please do continue to hack the system, just remember your IMIE, phone number and model get logged each and every time you do.

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
To me the first priority when I got my phone was to make sure I had unlimited internet(data) service, cause I knew it was going to cost me more in the long run in any other way. I had heard about the proxy hacks since before I bought my dash and to me is not worth it , with the problems that come with it , from not getting the proper connection to getting caught by the providor and ending up paying hundreds upon hundreds of dollards for how long you hacked the system. Not worth it.

mjpuczko

Sep 5, 2007
i had the 5.99 hack for about two months & (like you guys said) realized it's not worth it. i really didn't feel like getting stuck with a huge bill, the service for the t-zones was horrible (you could never use it roaming). to me, it's worth paying the $15 more / month.