ICS here: (more to come) (no bugs)

Search This thread

elliot.newnham

Mar 21, 2011
Atlanta
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he means I'd jt still working on cm9 or did he call it quits, I personally haven't seen anything from him in a while (update, comment, posts anywhere, nothing)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Jt has made a few posts here and there over at Rootzwiki. He's a busy guy and was only doing it for fun/experiment really.

He did say that he may pick back up work soon and release a few fixes. :D

Reactions: papu4ara

Ryanscool

Aug 30, 2011
Denver
Just curios as to what happened to Quarx and the money that was donated initially for project ICS-Infuse? :what:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
He still has not found a device, if he does not soon i will ask if he can send the money to another dev like entropy to get a permanent phone.
Twas a scaaaaaam!!!!! SCAMnation

Sent from my T959 using XDA
Read what i just said... and grow up. I bet i am way younger then you, then your acting like a freaking child. Btw it was not a scam, if you searched which guessing with your maturity no, there's major proof this is not fake.

KingVekxin

Sep 12, 2011
Baton Rouge, LA
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
He still has not found a device, if he does not soon i will ask if he can send the money to another dev like entropy to get a permanent phone.

Read what i just said... and grow up. I bet i am way younger then you, then your acting like a freaking child. Btw it was not a scam, if you searched which guessing with your maturity no, there's major proof this is not fake.

Oh dear lord not this again, that was a joke nothing serious anyone who saylw that probably could tell since no one really says "twas" anymore, that should've been the dead give away :) no need to be so outrageously butt hurt guy :)

Ryanscool

Aug 30, 2011
Denver
Oh dear lord not this again, that was a joke nothing serious anyone who saylw that probably could tell since no one really says "twas" anymore, that should've been the dead give away :) no need to be so outrageously butt hurt guy :)

Im not butt hurt at all, lol. I take no offence, lol some people would though... idc honestly. I just thought your meant it, saying it in that way.

Reactions: climberalex

xolanir

Jul 19, 2011
Springville

Thx for the update. I hope he does get a device and yeah if not, Entropy needs one cos I think the one that he's working with has a busted screen :eek:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Wooooooooo, haven't been to this thread in quite a while. Has there been any word from Jt at all aside from Rootzwiki? :confused:

take a look, last date was April for an update.....
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/22877-rom-ics-imm76d-cm9-ics-alpha-port-for-infuse4g-build2-0414/

but why bother, we have lots brewing here in our Mighty XDA threads...and some new comers that are taking the challenge on...for the ICS cause....
Plus Nun has a wonderful product going and going and going...

all is GTG around here...so I wouldn't bother going to the other site...:)

AbstractMind87

Mar 15, 2011
SC
HTC One X
AT&T LG Optimus G
Indeed, I've gotten plenty. Was curious to see how Jt would've handled Cm9 with the Theme Chooser n all.

I'm currently on AOKP courtesy of NunHugger and I'm loving it. But still, what if?

KingVekxin

Sep 12, 2011
Baton Rouge, LA
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Indeed, I've gotten plenty. Was curious to see how Jt would've handled Cm9 with the Theme Chooser n all.

I'm currently on AOKP courtesy of NunHugger and I'm loving it. But still, what if?

Tis time of moving on young killaT

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

karier13

Aug 1, 2010
Mabelvale, AR
ICS

I have been running entropys cm9 ics since he took it over. It is awesome. He states what works and doesn't work in the OP so you know first off. The rom is very smooth and runs well. I will be happy when ICS has the camera flash working and the battery is a little longer lasting. But it is really nice.

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
I have been running entropys cm9 ics since he took it over. It is awesome. He states what works and doesn't work in the OP so you know first off. The rom is very smooth and runs well. I will be happy when ICS has the camera flash working and the battery is a little longer lasting. But it is really nice.

Better battery? This is what I got and I'm running ics aokp undervolted by 50 across the board

uploadfromtaptalk1338812105814.jpg

mg2195

Dec 5, 2011
RSM
Here's my battery with no tweaks/UV/OC/anything but the add on package added. On the latest cm9 by entropy (5/28/12)..not that much use but pretty decent

440426ed-c520-1204.jpg
440426ed-c527-ec66.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    preview

Here's a preview build now that my source tree is mostly sorted out: http://www.mediafire.com/?1nhagihfoqqpkf3

To flash, you must first flash this recovery: http://www.mediafire.com/?2000k5y512spft4

Then boot into recovery, wipe data/cache, go to mounts and storage and format system, then flash the rom. Gapps are here: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip . You'll probably have to mount system manually under mounts and storage before flashing gapps.

I've only tested this using gingerbread bootloaders, no idea if it works using froyo bootloaders. If you don't want to deal with the caveats of gb bootloaders, then well, fix it yourself.

what works:
    radio (calls/sms/data)
    touchscreen
    audio
    wifi
    sensors
    hw acceleration
    software and hardware video decoding
    data usage monitor (for wifi at least)

what doesn't work:
    camera/camcorder
    bluetooth

anything else is either broken or completely untested.
    Fixed since preview build:

external sdcard mounting
    USB mass storage (both internal and external)
    Camera and camcorder (front and rear cameras)

on to bluetooth and gps...then a real release :D
    oh the lulzy memories...

dman3285 said:
    Then you don't know much bruh...

lol

dman3285 said:
    The four devices I built aosp ics for... Not ports... Prove you wrong.. Period... I was building roms since the original.... But there's always some dew who thinks they know it all.... But this I know about.... I have a build for this device.. No kernel because our kernel is so hard to develop for....and when you port ics... What do u use as proprietary files? That's right... Gingerbread files... This is like talking to a wall... You have fun porting...

lol again. build date on my current kernel is March 11. I built it before I had the device in hand ;) and yes, I had fun porting, thanks :)

dman3285 said:
    Nonsense....have you built it... do you even understand what your saying??? I HAVE built it... all that technical mumbo means 0... bottom line...I've done it...3 now 4 other devs have also done it...

thrice the lols...yes, I have built it :) here's a video for all the kiddies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2EE9ct-Wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player (crappy quality, but you get the gist ;))

herp derp good nite
    Going to start working this weekend on some love for us "typical XDA'ers". I got some learning to do.

Thanks for all who are paving the way.
    So after "brunch infuse4g", what next?

You should have a flashable zip.

Oh... See attached... (specific location censored...)

Got a line on Bluetooth from LB too.