[Q] Goodness Rom, whats next!!???

Search This thread

MrEpic

Jul 20, 2011
I love Goodness Rom so much that i have been neglecting others. I have went as far as trying to remedy reasons why i cant leave. I found the rolletube apk and i have been searching for other roms with working mulitwindow. Is Goodness the only one? I am willing to sacrifice some things to show love to other developers. So, if i love Goodness...

What do think i should try next!?!? Thanks for your opinions for i know everyone's preferences are different but nonetheless, they are appreciated!!

G

GuestK00145

I love Goodness Rom so much that i have been neglecting others. I have went as far as trying to remedy reasons why i cant leave. I found the rolletube apk and i have been searching for other roms with working mulitwindow. Is Goodness the only one? I am willing to sacrifice some things to show love to other developers. So, if i love Goodness...

What do think i should try next!?!? Thanks for your opinions for i know everyone's preferences are different but nonetheless, they are appreciated!!

You should go to the development section and read each rom description.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Well since you love Goodness idk if you'll like it because it's not TouchWiz based... but Liquid Smooth is AWESOME! Android 4.2.2 and this ROM is smooth as heck great battery life as well.

ogcuddles

Aug 14, 2012
I definitely know what you mean. but in my case, it's been the FreeGS3 Rom that's been occupying my attention for months. Battery life has certainly not been up to snuff as of late in this Rom (stock kernel), so would you recommend Goodness?

MrEpic

Jul 20, 2011
You should go to the development section and read each rom description.

Well, that looks like what i am going to have to do. I actually read them already before i posted this but i know that devs do not put all the features and goodies in the list. That is the only reason i reached out for opinions, which i normally do not. I was trying to take a short cut but I have no problem trying them all lol. Thanks for your advice! It is appreciated.

MrEpic

Jul 20, 2011
I definitely know what you mean. but in my case, it's been the FreeGS3 Rom that's been occupying my attention for months. Battery life has certainly not been up to snuff as of late in this Rom (stock kernel), so would you recommend Goodness?

The only reason i would recommend Goodness to you is if you like being stuck on a rom for months! It has everything i have ever wanted in a rom including roms i have flashed on the OG epic lol. I been flashing for a few years now and i have not been so impressed with a rom as i have been this one! Give it a try but be forewarned!! Let me know what you think when you switch!

MrEpic

Jul 20, 2011
The only reason i would recommend Goodness to you is if you like being stuck on a rom for months! It has everything i have ever wanted in a rom including roms i have flashed on the OG epic lol. I been flashing for a few years now and i have not been so impressed with a rom as i have been this one! Give it a try but be forewarned!! Let me know what you think when you switch!

Couple of things: They update on their homepage more than here on xda, so if you wish to keep up with this rom..that is a good place to start. Also, did i mention multiwindow works flawlessly on here!!?? Happy Flashing!!!

Android Attack

Feb 2, 2013
Ohio
Couple of things: They update on their homepage more than here on xda, so if you wish to keep up with this rom..that is a good place to start. Also, did i mention multiwindow works flawlessly on here!!?? Happy Flashing!!!

I have not yet flashed Goodness ROM, I have consider it though. Where might I find their homepage?

I do like Goodness too! Now I think im going to try Unofficial AOKP Jellybean 4.2.2

I flashed Unofficial AOKP 4.2.2 yesterday, and coming from the M snapshot of CM10.1, I am finding it very enjoyable. I appear to have better battery life now, and I find the overall experience better.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

MrEpic

Jul 20, 2011
I do like Goodness too! Now I think im going to try Unofficial AOKP Jellybean 4.2.2

I just tried MOAR rom....i can dig it....but after a couple of days....time to switch lol....going to give FREE a chance again. I miss multiwindow..wahhhh lol...i love my AOKP and CM series but i tend to miss the TW experience ...weird huh! O well....gotta love our options though..Team Droid for life lol

crevis24

Feb 4, 2008
Raleigh
The new MOAR M6 ROM is as solid as they come. I have used everything including aosp, and keep coming g back to the MOAR ROM. Give it a try. With the Morphology built in, you can pretty much theme it a million different ways to your liking.

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
I have been using the Goodness rom for some time now and love it.. I have trid MOAR and wasn't that impressed. On my wife phone I have wickedsensation, because she loves the pink theme.. I do not plan on using any other than Goodness, and can't wait to see if they make a update for the MA6. I thought I downloade it already from another thread, but it was the fix for the hidden prlwrite. I guess with the new MA6 you can't write a new prl..

MrEpic

Jul 20, 2011
Ha...i feel ya. Well i actually flashed 3 different roms yesterday < Jbombed, Moar, Free> and yet i came back to Goodness. I have not seen, from my point of view, a more complete rom. I mean i have awesome batt life, blue themed, options of theme, tremendous amount of customization, fully functional mwindow, and settings galore. I just dived into the kernel world and trying out this Ktoonesz kernel. I have no idea what it is doing thus far but from what i can tell, its not harming it in any way lol. This rom to me....is exactly why we root! But the one thing i love about it is that every rom is different like everyone is different and we are blessed to have options. Different strokes for different folks! Happy Flashing!!!!