[Q] [REQUEST] Porting CM11 to Galaxy Y

Search This thread

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu
Recently, a XDA member ported CM11 to galaxy ace! and heard that it will soon be available for other low end devices like Mini, Fit, etc!
So, I wonder if it is possible for Hi-Fi Devs to make CM11 just boot on our device (Just like CM9)?

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
Recently, a XDA member ported CM11 to galaxy ace! and heard that it will soon be available for other low end devices like Mini, Fit, etc!
So, I wonder if it is possible for Hi-Fi Devs to make CM11 just boot on our device (Just like CM9)?

Its time wasting. We can't make it work and stable without drivers, so no need for it and we have to get satisfaction with with cm and half working cm :(:(:(

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

nbock97

Apr 14, 2012
galaxy mini, gio and ace have cm11 but they are qualcom powered and not broadcom, so I think no...

Gesendet von meinem LG-P880 mit Tapatalk

DC07

Aug 8, 2013
18.9750° N, 72.8258° E
deveshnegi.me
I wonder how many devs are still working on it?

HnnnnnnnnmnHmmmmmmmmGpuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Actually,devs are working on it...I got a pm by lopicl.00 that he is building CMX for tassve and totoro as soon as he completes the builds he will give me for testing. Please be patient,if you cannot,buy a new device rather :)

And get a Stable CM11
Broadcom has cheated us too,the EGL Drivers which they gave us didn't worked..so devs working hard on it.Let them take their own time and let's be patient till then :)

Regards

Puru007

Mar 18, 2013
Patna
BAD IDEA!
lets first have stable & working cm7,9,10 on our device..... then we should go for CM 11 .....