[GAME][2.3+] Debris Cascade

Search This thread

Karriz

Dec 3, 2013
Hi, I've recently released a game made with Unity, called "Debris Cascade". The goal in this game is to survive as long as possible in the middle of flying space debris. It starts off easy, and gets increasingly more difficult as the clock keeps ticking. The game uses physics, so satellites can collide with each other and lose solar panels and other pieces.

Feedback is welcome, and I'd also like to know what kind of performance are you getting on your device.
The link is below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tk.digitoimigames.debriscascade
qNqTil5.png

Karriz

Dec 3, 2013
The game has now been updated with Google Play achievements and leaderboards. It also uses immersive mode on KitKat now, so the navigation buttons aren't visible in-game.

Reactions: Imranhakro

Imranhakro

Mar 20, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Seems interesting game:D
Will download it today and report back with feedback:cool:

Thanks for giving me a new activity while commuting back to home from office ;):good:

MadEditor

Dec 26, 2009
Great Job...

Tried it, find it fun to play...

I little slow at the beginning, scored 107 seconds at the first game, was waiting for the challenge... but definitely fun :D
Difficulty should go higher a little faster at the beginning...

Physics looks great and you get some surprise thanks to it...
A little inertia to the ship mouvement would be nicer, after all this is space ;)

Great work...

Thank you.

kindgott

Jan 19, 2011
Installed and works flawlessly on a LG G2.

Agree with having a little inertia while you move the ship, should add a bit of "realism" to the game although may be harder to control.

Speaking about control, it's not the easiest or the most responsive game. You have to touch really on the upper or lower side of the screen to move, maybe a sliding control would be better...?

Karriz

Dec 3, 2013
Currently the controls work so that the ship always moves towards the height which you are touching. Maybe increasing the max speed could make it feel more responsive?
Having more inertia (slower acceleration/deceleration?) would indeed make the game a bit too difficult, I think.

Is the debris spawn rate and speed fine, or should that perhaps be tweaked? Maybe having slower objects, but more of them in the beginning.

Also, I'm thinking about adding some kind of collectible objects which will give you score, so that the game wouldn't be only about time.

Last edited:

sudd1976

Jan 16, 2013
Coventry
Hello,
Just installed the game from the playstore but it FC's when I try to launch it.

Htc Desire HD
Cm11 - 4.4.4

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I've recently released a game made with Unity, called "Debris Cascade". The goal in this game is to survive as long as possible in the middle of flying space debris. It starts off easy, and gets increasingly more difficult as the clock keeps ticking. The game uses physics, so satellites can collide with each other and lose solar panels and other pieces.

Feedback is welcome, and I'd also like to know what kind of performance are you getting on your device.
    The link is below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tk.digitoimigames.debriscascade
    qNqTil5.png
    The game has now been updated with Google Play achievements and leaderboards. It also uses immersive mode on KitKat now, so the navigation buttons aren't visible in-game.