NEW 100% BATTERY INDICATOR [1% increments] [UPDATED 18/3 -10 22:15]

Search This thread

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
Now the famous Touch X battery indicator with 1% increments showing for ex. 87%, 67% and so on....

download below. :D

PS. A NEW BATTERY IS UPLOADED FOR ROMS 1.66.XXX and above, please download Touch X 100%Battery for 1.66 ROMS.cab.

NEW version out with original LEO pin. THX to HD2Owner, download Touch X LEO 100 percent Battery for 1.66 ROMS 1.1.cab below

THE BELOW WORK IS MADE BY HD2OWNER, CAB FILE MADE BY ME
i worked some hours on the phcanoverbmp.dll (taskbar icons).

simply install HD2 owner LEO Touch X 100 percent Battery for 1.66 ROMS 1.2.cab

replaced all ugly (blocky) icons with official wm6.5.X-icons by MS.

G,3G,H,E (rounded edges, ms icons)
phone/connections icons (ms icons)
wifi (original leo icons)
sound icons (custom mix htc/ms; speaker icon htc, speakerbeam ms, vibration htc/ms mix....)
antenna icons (ms)
battery (flnix/smaberg percent battery + original leo loading icon)
pinpad (original leo)
and more (around 50 icons replaced).

If you still see the old soundicons:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\VolumeOverlay]
"LoadIconFromResDLL"=dword:00000001

SCREENSHOT BY IJOB

attachment.php

Attachments

• Touch_X_1_percent_battery_LEO.cab
    89 KB · Views: 30,169
Last edited:
Reactions: sculllys and rod555

kinnyfaifai

Mar 17, 2009
I think the 1% dll is already installed, as I've just installed the icon and it's showing battery life in 1% increments. :)

-NRG-

Sep 29, 2009
I works great thanks, but could you make one wich just shows how much % the battery is without de battery indicator? This would make it easier to read.

I would be very thankful :D

Studebaker72

Jan 25, 2008
Hello smaberg! Wow, excellent work! Sorry for being greedy, but is there any way to make it look like that? I had that one on my Diamond and also on my Diamond 2, I reallyloved it!!! Thanks for your great work though!!

Greetings, Studebaker

Attachments

• previewbe0.jpg
    previewbe0.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6,372

madindehead

Apr 14, 2009
Hello smaberg! Wow, excellent work! Sorry for being greedy, but is there any way to make it look like that? I had that one on my Diamond and also on my Diamond 2, I reallyloved it!!! Thanks for your great work though!!

Greetings, Studebaker

If it's like the one he made for the Xperia, it changes colour when the battery starts to get low (below 30% I think).

ijob

Nov 2, 2008
Liverpool
www.yoliverpool.com
Okay, may have come across a problem with this. After a day of use I have uninstalled this CAB. I have experienced slowdown, particularly with the weather animations on the weather and home tab.

Has anyone else noticed?

Wevenhuis

Nov 10, 2009
Groningen
The battery indicator does not work when combined with the Touch X Taskmanager. After uninstalling and a soft restart my battery indicator has gone! Does anyone know how to retrieve it without a hard reset?
.....17/11/09: I apologize. It works fine. I did not realize that that it doesn't work when charging or linking the phone to my computer.

Last edited:

El Ha$on

Mar 9, 2009
NYC
i installed and do not see the 1% increments as claimed. Running a custom ROM that has the Leo manila on it. any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now the famous Touch X battery indicator with 1% increments showing for ex. 87%, 67% and so on....

download below. :D

PS. A NEW BATTERY IS UPLOADED FOR ROMS 1.66.XXX and above, please download Touch X 100%Battery for 1.66 ROMS.cab.

NEW version out with original LEO pin. THX to HD2Owner, download Touch X LEO 100 percent Battery for 1.66 ROMS 1.1.cab below

THE BELOW WORK IS MADE BY HD2OWNER, CAB FILE MADE BY ME
    i worked some hours on the phcanoverbmp.dll (taskbar icons).

simply install HD2 owner LEO Touch X 100 percent Battery for 1.66 ROMS 1.2.cab

replaced all ugly (blocky) icons with official wm6.5.X-icons by MS.

G,3G,H,E (rounded edges, ms icons)
    phone/connections icons (ms icons)
    wifi (original leo icons)
    sound icons (custom mix htc/ms; speaker icon htc, speakerbeam ms, vibration htc/ms mix....)
    antenna icons (ms)
    battery (flnix/smaberg percent battery + original leo loading icon)
    pinpad (original leo)
    and more (around 50 icons replaced).

If you still see the old soundicons:

Code:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\VolumeOverlay]
    "LoadIconFromResDLL"=dword:00000001

SCREENSHOT BY IJOB

attachment.php
    +1
    Does this still work?

Thanks

I found the 2nd cab file 'Touch X 100%Battery for 1.66 ROMS.cab' was the only one that would install OK on my HD2 with 3.14 ROM - seems OK so far :) Although the % figure font is very small...might just be my eyesight though;)