Sero 7 Pro Recovery Image

Search This thread

bmoench51

May 26, 2013
Alrighty, so here's the deal. I have a Hisense Sero 7 Pro that I've had laying around for the better part of a year now...and here's why. A while back it totally wigged out on me and started throwing up all kinds of errors, so I rebooted it. At that point it wouldn't boot up at all. It gets to the "Hisense Smart" screen but will go no farther. I've tried everything...factory wipe, installing third party ROMs, so on and so forth...to no avail. So I want to try something else now but I need your guys' help. I would like to restore it to a recovery image (clockwork mod), but I don't have one...so that's where you guys come into play. Could anybody hook me up with a recovery image so I could give that a shot? Would be really helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: droidmodd

holabr

Nov 25, 2013
did you get the image you were looking for? I have a brand new Sero 7 Pro, I'd like to save the image somehow before I start changing things. Do you have any idea how I make an image backup?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alrighty, so here's the deal. I have a Hisense Sero 7 Pro that I've had laying around for the better part of a year now...and here's why. A while back it totally wigged out on me and started throwing up all kinds of errors, so I rebooted it. At that point it wouldn't boot up at all. It gets to the "Hisense Smart" screen but will go no farther. I've tried everything...factory wipe, installing third party ROMs, so on and so forth...to no avail. So I want to try something else now but I need your guys' help. I would like to restore it to a recovery image (clockwork mod), but I don't have one...so that's where you guys come into play. Could anybody hook me up with a recovery image so I could give that a shot? Would be really helpful!

Thanks in advance.