Bluetooth Stereo Headset....?

Search This thread

pyro254750

May 17, 2009
Another vote for the jaybirds. I've used alot of bt headsets and the jaybirds are my favorite so far.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I love the Sony MW600 stereo bluetooth headset. It is $59 (same as the Clipper) but it has up to 8.5 hours talk time, connects to 3 devices, accepts any 3.5 mm stereo earbuds/headphones, has an FM radio, and best of all has a display that shows the current song playing from BT devices that support this feature. It supports rewind, fast forward, pause, play, cue, and review.

There is an annoying volume control that uses a touch sensitive bar.

The stereo sound is outstanding. The quiet is quiet. I do not hear any noise or hiss in the background.

I have tried many stereo BT headsets. This one is my favorite because of the sound quality, the display, and battery life. I listen to music and audio books all day with it. It saves having to pull out my player to change volume or rewind a track and so on.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...productId=8198552921666198163&tab=featuresTab
    I love the Sony MW600 stereo bluetooth headset. It is $59 (same as the Clipper) but it has up to 8.5 hours talk time, connects to 3 devices, accepts any 3.5 mm stereo earbuds/headphones, has an FM radio, and best of all has a display that shows the current song playing from BT devices that support this feature. It supports rewind, fast forward, pause, play, cue, and review.

There is an annoying volume control that uses a touch sensitive bar.

The stereo sound is outstanding. The quiet is quiet. I do not hear any noise or hiss in the background.

I have tried many stereo BT headsets. This one is my favorite because of the sound quality, the display, and battery life. I listen to music and audio books all day with it. It saves having to pull out my player to change volume or rewind a track and so on.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...productId=8198552921666198163&tab=featuresTab
    +2
    I have used the MW600 for almost a year. It works great, good battery life, and you can plug any headset you want into it (like the other person said the stock headphones it comes with are decent).