2000mah Battery Options for AT&T Galaxy SII

Search This thread

Edgarhighmen

Nov 29, 2011
I was looking through the posts and didn't see a link for the attain battery. Where did you guys order from?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

RenderBroken

Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2013
/home/renderbroken/android
I had bought the 2200 battery on Ebay and I think its worse off then the stock battery I have. I will be using it again to see if I can get the same results I first had with it. But for about $4 it is still worth having a backup. Just my 2 cents.

Edgarhighmen

Nov 29, 2011
I had bought the 2200 battery on Ebay and I think its worse off then the stock battery I have. I will be using it again to see if I can get the same results I first had with it. But for about $4 it is still worth having a backup. Just my 2 cents.

They were around 3.75 each (or something) w/ 10% off 3 items from his store when I got them. I got 3 of the batteries for 10.11 and free shipping! Got them in 4 days.

So far so good, Battery booted at 68% and I brought it to 0 then fully charged it. It went down after normal use and I think my phone may have shut off around 10-30% ??

I'm using Battery Monitor Widget and set it to 2200 mAh. Not sure how to really read the graphs or what the estimates are counting, but it seems to run alittle better than my 2 year old 1650 mAh stock. Never used NFC on my phone so... We'll see how it goes.

I'm using some .99 TPU case, does anyone know a good metal bumper w/ silicone underlining? I had SGP Neo and after gaming had to cut off the back silicone from drooping/melting (aka Neo Hybrid lol) but after a year the plastic broke from pulling it out of my pocket, and glue held it to the silicone for another month, then the silicone tore. Bye bye SGP! Had a good run.

Spartun

Jul 19, 2014
Hey, im sorry if this question has already been asked about this 2200 battery. I recently received a I777 that has a old stock battery in it. As of now everything is stock on the phone, does this battery work with a usb charger without shutting off into the loop? thanks you and again sorry if this has been answered, didn't see it.

SteveMurphy

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 22, 2012
Atlanta
Hey, im sorry if this question has already been asked about this 2200 battery. I recently received a I777 that has a old stock battery in it. As of now everything is stock on the phone, does this battery work with a usb charger without shutting off into the loop? thanks you and again sorry if this has been answered, didn't see it.
Works perfect, no loop.

spacescreamer

Jan 14, 2011
My original i777 battery drains out at the slightest of bumps my phone receives. At times like when i would fling the phone on the bed, and i pick the phone later, it's screen will be all warm and the phone switched off. It may power on again or not depending upon the % of battery drainage suffered.

Is this battery issue? Getting misaligned from the phone's contact points?

1) Is there an option for the 2200 mAh battery on Amazon.com as well?
Want as authentic a battery as possible for i777. 2200/1650mAh one will do as well. :)

2) I have access to Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II battery as well. Will that work without any issues?

Last edited:

echow2001

Jul 14, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
My original i777 battery drains out at the slightest of bumps my phone receives. At times like when i would fling the phone on the bed, and i pick the phone later, it's screen will be all warm and the phone switched off. It may power on again or not depending upon the % of battery drainage suffered.

Is this battery issue? Getting misaligned from the phone's contact points?

1) Is there an option for the 2200 mAh battery on Amazon.com as well?
Want as authentic a battery as possible for i777. 2200/1650mAh one will do as well. :)

2) I have access to Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II battery as well. Will that work without any issues?
Open it up and inspect the battery contact points on the mobo.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's better than how my 2 year old stock had become, but it isn't as good as stock was in the beginning. We discussed this over the last page and a half; take a look there for more info if you need it.

Sent from the i777
    No the actual battery not the battery cover. That's what I'm looking for.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Images can be found on the i9100 thread... a lot of pictures there . Just for you I took a few snap shots
    44a152f4-bccb-c984.jpg

44a152f4-bce6-03de.jpg

44a152f4-bcfb-f150.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

video:

you can see my tabs are not modified and they click into place
    http://youtu.be/0mlULvK1PrY

Korean (left); international (right):
    IMG_0148.jpg

korean (left) EB-K1A2EBSG ; international (right) EB-K1A2EBEGSTD :

IMG_0150-copy.jpg

korean ver side tabs dont match:
    Korean ver on top; stock on bottom
    IMG_0155-k-copy.jpg

IMG_0156-k.jpg

international side tabs match
    Note: non of my tabs are modified:

international ver on top; stock on bottom
    IMG_0159-i.jpg

IMG_0160-i.jpg
    That looks so nice. So to clarify, you are rocking the Korean NFC battery and the elusive perfect fit international cover, right? Where did you get your international kit seems to be the million dollar (or $40 dollar) question!

yup! international cover with no modification needed and korean battery with no boot loop.

im also using the international battery as a spare. i just charge it with the samsung cradle.

here are the 2 places ive ordered my kits:

international:
    http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/genuine-...r-galaxy-s2-2000mah-eb-k1a2ebegstd-p31732.htm

korean:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/260899780576?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649