[Q]how to put cm10(fxp) on lww?(from scratch)
Please help me guys, I am really confused after reading all the theads, all the kernel options available for cm10.
Can you please guide me how to install cm10(to be specific) on lww (coconut)...
and some more questions:
1) do we need to flash kernel first, or rom?
2) I am currently on mesa kernel, and official sony ics, if i first flash a JB kernel on my device, will it be able to boot?(atleast in recovery?)
3) which kernel should i choose(for battery and overclocking)?
4) which fxp release should i choose( or maybe nightly releases)?
5) how to install modules.
6) how to make a backup of my current rom.
7) what all do i need to erase before installing cm10 (eg. cache, dalvik cache etc.)?
8) how can i make use of the walkman button?(eg. using it to open music, or search etc.)
9) can we overclock the gpu?
10) is there any other rom, which is more stable than cm10 (JB only)?
Device: Sony ericsson live with walkman
rom : official sony ics
kernel : mesa v3.8 hybrid