Best slim Note 3 extended battery ?

Search This thread

capaxone

Jun 19, 2013
Anyone here can share your experience with a slim extended battery for note 3? I want a better capacity battery comparing to original without adding the bulk to my note 3.

You're not going to get a battery that has more mah AND fits under the stock battery door. Some batteries state a higher mah, but have the same or less than the stock battery.
I agree with @rbiter, spare Samsung battery with Samsung battery charger = awesome combo! That's what I have and love it! I also have a 12,000mah power bank with 2 usb ports, so it can charge 2 devices simultaneously. This combination gives me more than enough battery life to last me for days without needing AC or DC power!

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 3 via XDA Premium

Reactions: kvnly2

Hermosa

Jan 14, 2014
Anyone here can share your experience with a slim extended battery for note 3? I want a better capacity battery comparing to original without adding the bulk to my note 3.

I believe that the extended battery should be thicker than the original battery because the capacity is more than the original.
Originally, if the capacity is larger, the chips of the battery should be more.
Therefore, it's impossible that the extended battery is slim.
I have a 6400mah extended battery, but actually I don't like extended battery. thicker. uhhh:(

apallohadas

Sep 4, 2010
Ordered a MPJ 4500mAh slim battery on 03/10 and I am still waiting...

That whole thread is 'snake oil'.

Didn't want to ruin a perfectly good nonsense thread there, but this seems a more appropriate place to mention a few realities.

1) Can't magically make more mAh out of the same sized battery. Especially not that much more. That's pretty much like grabbing two of the exact same logs and declaring that under the same circumstances one burns for an hour and the other a day.

2) People in that thread are claiming it charges faster. No kidding. That's because it has less to charge.

3) You get what you pay for.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're not going to get a battery that has more mah AND fits under the stock battery door. Some batteries state a higher mah, but have the same or less than the stock battery.
    I agree with @rbiter, spare Samsung battery with Samsung battery charger = awesome combo! That's what I have and love it! I also have a 12,000mah power bank with 2 usb ports, so it can charge 2 devices simultaneously. This combination gives me more than enough battery life to last me for days without needing AC or DC power!

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 3 via XDA Premium