[Q] Root for MT2.L05

Search This thread

mawais15

Jul 3, 2012
Are you sure it's unlocked? Did you get the 16 digit bootloader unlock code from emailing Huawei your serial number and IMIE code and then use adb to unlock your bootloader?

I know that screen says unlocked, but unless you entered the bootloader unlock code I guarantee you that it isn't unlocked.

Hi, I unlocked the bootloader using a Chinese software that provided me with unlock code not the Huawei email code. If it's not unlocked,why it's giving false information on the bootloader screen. I've emailed the Huawei guys to get my unlocked code now, don't know if they reply or not

4L0M

Aug 27, 2011
Hi, I unlocked the bootloader using a Chinese software that provided me with unlock code not the Huawei email code. If it's not unlocked,why it's giving false information on the bootloader screen. I've emailed the Huawei guys to get my unlocked code now, don't know if they reply or not

I can't tell you why you get the false information saying unlocked, but trust me,
I had EXACTLY the same image when I booted into bootloader without me unlocking it first. Hopefully, Huawei will send you an unlock code soon.

mawais15

Jul 3, 2012
I can't tell you why you get the false information saying unlocked, but trust me,
I had EXACTLY the same image when I booted into bootloader without me unlocking it first. Hopefully, Huawei will send you an unlock code soon.
I've sent mail to Huawei but still got no answer. Is there any other way i can get unlock code. Also i'm unable to factory reset the phone now may because i've overwritten the default recovery.. What options do i have now??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can't post the root link I used because my post count is too low. But if you google "mt2-l05 root" it should be the second link, from anzow.com. I translated the page to English using google. I did it when I was still on 4.2, not sure if it works on kitkat. Don't try and replace the Chinese root app with another one, it always seemed to mess up my root when I tried to do this. Also, the root is still write protected so I guess you don't quite have full access like I would prefer, but it does work well enough that Rom Toolbox can freeze apps. I tried changing permissions so I could write to the root but it would always soft brick my phone and I'd have to do a factory recovery.
    Thx for answer, Im a little afraid because the phones is working so nice... Maybe I´ll wait until found a secure metd to root. But Thank you

I wouldn't say it's unsafe, but I definitely felt sketched out using non English software to root. I'd do it again though, it's really great to get all those useless Chinese apps off the phone. As long as you don't mess with read/write permissions or kinguser, you shouldn't have any problems. The times I did soft brick I was always able to fix it via recovery.
    Im trying to download the two files esential to root the phone but the download is veeeery low and crashes after a couple of minutes, can yo pass me those files? Im talking about: "RootGenius_anzow.zip" and "WanDoujiaSeup_api.....exe"
    Thanks a lot
    android 4.4.2 root is still not available. i have tried much of this one-click-root toolkit but no luck.
    i have written the step herehttp://androidteen.com/huawei-ascend-mate-2-4g-root-guide/.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT2-L05 using XDA Free mobile app
    Just checked your link, did Huawei release KK 4.4.2 for the Mate2? I must have missed it? No update showing (USA version)

They did, but not for the US HAM2.