MultiPicture Live Wallpaper

Search This thread

marvin02

Mar 29, 2010
Indiana
I finally found a live wallpaper that I find useful. MultiPicture Live Wallpaper allows you to set a different image for each homescreen. This lets you make better use of pictures of family and friends. It has other features, including using a folder to display your pictures at random, transition effects, and changing the wallpaper with a double tap of the homescreen.

You can set a default image and settings and then change the image and settings for each screen. If you want a screen to act as a slideshow you can set it as an album or folder screen and then set the selection order. If you have double tap to change turned on you can change the image just by tapping on the screen. No more opening a gallery app to show off your pictures.

If you use a home replacement that lets you disable homescreen background scrolling make sure you turn that setting off so that the images will change when you change homescreens.

This app does increase battery use, but I can still make it through a full day with my phone. YMMV.

Reactions: AsinineRepublic