[Q] Regarding Clove Pre-orders

Search This thread

HeartUnderBlade

Mar 5, 2014
I was wondering if anybody else who pre-ordered from clove got any word on when they would start shipping the Z2? The only answer I got so far is early to mid-May. I've never ordered anything from Clove before so I don't know what to expect.

Q.Entity

Nov 17, 2010
Dallas
I ordered a Z, ZL and Z1. Now I have a preorder for a Z2. Never had any problem. I have the same info you do.

Sendt fra XPERIA Z SGP312

insom

Oct 16, 2006
London
They answered to someone on their blog.

"No confirmed day yet Nick. As far as we are aware, Carphone are still selling through their initial stock provided earlier this month"

I think i am going to get my money back in 2 days.Because this guys dont know anything about the release date.Its so unprofessional.i made big mistake i paid them last month.I would've get my phone from CPW 10 days ago.

wilsonleiser

Dec 14, 2013
I think Clove is doing their job. They are very quick on posting responses on their blog and very knowledgeable and dedicated to their business. They even pulled the Z2 from the top part of their website. I believe the problem is with Sony, and they have been slammed with orders worldwide. Sony did not expect this many orders and were not prepared for it. A little lack of strategy and market planning, but still, I'm waiting on mine and it's all good.

jake460

Mar 16, 2013
scotland
They answered to someone on their blog.

"No confirmed day yet Nick. As far as we are aware, Carphone are still selling through their initial stock provided earlier this month"

I think i am going to get my money back in 2 days.Because this guys dont know anything about the release date.Its so unprofessional.i made big mistake i paid them last month.I would've get my phone from CPW 10 days ago.

that was my question Josh from clove answered....... hopefully get it soon,
the wait is killing me.

Sent from not a Z2

insom

Oct 16, 2006
London
I am gonna cancel my order today will get my money back.They should've give us a date coz its time now.i think we get let down coz of the speakers.i will get my phone from CPW Thursday.they will officially start sell Thursday anyway.

HeartUnderBlade

Mar 5, 2014
Just got an e-mail from Clove a few seconds ago. The e-mail stats may 9th as the shipment date!

Dear -------,

We contact you today with news on your order for the Sony Xperia Z2.

It brings us great pleasure to announce that Friday 9th May is the expected shipping date for your order; this includes the free speaker bundle that comes bundled with the phone.

As soon as the stock arrives from Sony, our team will begin processing and dispatching your order. As soon as your order has shipped you will be sent the relevant tracking information.

Your patience is appreciated and we look forward to shipping your order.

The Clove Technology Sales Team.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the email. No problem waiting...

Sendt fra XPERIA Z SGP312