[DEV][Samsung Wave] AndroBada Project! Android 2.2.1 Ported to Samsung Wave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AndroBada

Mar 24, 2011
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yiHfJct1Ktg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5UueWOF5Icc

Info: bada-world.pl/androbada/androbada-t3549.html

Discussion about project: bada-world.pl/androbada/android-na-wave-t3606.html

Two waves had already burned so we need grants to purchase new ones. At the moment there is only one wave and we aren't able to continue our efforts in developing the project. As soon as we get new phones, we will continue the entire project.

Paypal: panzamkniety@o2.pl

Account number: 85 2490 0005 0000 4000 1126 1278

There is no possibility of launching programs, camera, etc (FOR NOW). Any applications (except for the widgets and themes) does not work. Application start-up turns off the phone and causes it to burn. After the restart / turn off file changes occur which rise the timing of the CPU, which causes burning. Therefore, all the time I take care of wave wouldn't discharged. I'm really sorry to inform you that yesterday at 8:30 am the next wave burned. We have a huge problem with stabilizing the CPU. Now there is only one wave, and we stopped work temporarily. If we lose the last wave, we must stop the project. Within a few days, I will share video in which dispel all doubts of people who think that is a lie. In this video I will ask the whole world for any grants to buy two or three samsung wave. We do not expect that it will happen, but unfortunately, within 4 months the losses are too big, we can not afford to throw this expensive equipment.​

And one more thing: A fully functional android 2.2.1 (and in future 2.3) is only a matter of time!

A few photos which I did yesterday:
wavecp.jpg

wave005.jpg

wave006.jpg

wave009r.jpg

wave008.jpg

Last edited:

mylove90

Feb 27, 2011
Cairo
Great.....
how will we get it???
is it stable version???
is it a dual boot or just android???
thanks so much for porting android and thanks to all who participated in the project

Last edited:

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
Please post some technical details... like:

Injected into RAM via JTAG? Or found security hole, or replaced Boot?

Android on SD or internal Memory?

Can you make calls? SMS or something other baseband related?

Can we work together? :)

So please share something more then Videos.

Best Regards

Reactions: kakashibg

aAdamoo

Dec 26, 2010
You have full GSM/3G and wi-fi connectivity? I see that in the status bar. You have problems with graphics, but with connectivity not? 'Łał'... Tłumaczyć się chłopaki :>
I hope its true :>

P

pawlakpl

It's no fake .
No dual boot option at this moment.
adfree - if U want work with our team pls contact PM.
Android 2.2.1
Regards from Poland
www.bada-world.pl

PS. We cant send more info about project for all people at this moment.

Last edited:

stephenlb4u

Feb 20, 2007
Hartford CT
It's no fake .
No dual boot option at this moment.
adfree - if U want work with our team pls contact PM.
Android 2.2.1
Regards from Poland
www.bada-world.pl

PS. We cant send more info about project for all people at this moment.

I no where see any kind of message in "http://bada-world.pl" about the demo video, even one of the user in that forum claims that it was posted by XDA. am i missing anything?? else google translate not working properly :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

oleg_k

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2005
Moscow
The are two problem with porting Android to S8500:
1)fuel gauge in S8500 traced via MSM6270,
in s9000 - via I2C bus S5C111
2)Unknoun LCD control pins.

skkar84

Jan 5, 2011
This is a great news i hope that we can watch other video and have other info obout this project ...

Good Work ...

P

pawlakpl

More info ? All progress are stop now because we have only 1 S8500. 2 of 3 are broken :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=yiHfJct1Ktg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5UueWOF5Icc

Info: bada-world.pl/androbada/androbada-t3549.html

Discussion about project: bada-world.pl/androbada/android-na-wave-t3606.html

Two waves had already burned so we need grants to purchase new ones. At the moment there is only one wave and we aren't able to continue our efforts in developing the project. As soon as we get new phones, we will continue the entire project.

Paypal: panzamkniety@o2.pl

Account number: 85 2490 0005 0000 4000 1126 1278

There is no possibility of launching programs, camera, etc (FOR NOW). Any applications (except for the widgets and themes) does not work. Application start-up turns off the phone and causes it to burn. After the restart / turn off file changes occur which rise the timing of the CPU, which causes burning. Therefore, all the time I take care of wave wouldn't discharged. I'm really sorry to inform you that yesterday at 8:30 am the next wave burned. We have a huge problem with stabilizing the CPU. Now there is only one wave, and we stopped work temporarily. If we lose the last wave, we must stop the project. Within a few days, I will share video in which dispel all doubts of people who think that is a lie. In this video I will ask the whole world for any grants to buy two or three samsung wave. We do not expect that it will happen, but unfortunately, within 4 months the losses are too big, we can not afford to throw this expensive equipment.​

And one more thing: A fully functional android 2.2.1 (and in future 2.3) is only a matter of time!

A few photos which I did yesterday:
    wavecp.jpg

wave005.jpg

wave006.jpg

wave009r.jpg

wave008.jpg
    Hi .I have GOOD news for all - this night I heard the greeting sound of android on my S8500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wow!I can't belive.
    Firmware was a Japanese SC02B with i9000 bootloader files.
    But......no video((
    My opinion is - need decompiling boot_loader.mbn from s8500 for exploring
    display configuration.
    AMOLED display in s8500 is Samsung AMS331FY01
    I can not believe what I read! For us not believe in 2 REAL videos, challenges from the crooks and thieves, and wrote two posts oleg_k unsupported NOTHING and trust him more!!? Want to send him money? It's simple to share planned to destroy us from unethical users who at any price they want to learn about the project and use it all the merits of assigning themselves! It is caused by the whole hypocritical WaveDroid (androidport) and competing for Polish jealous that it was we did it!

Forget everything we have written here! We remove our account, we will also share information.
    Yes,of course.
    Tomorrow I will build new kernel and frame buffer driver may be correct.
    and report results ;)
    @ AndroBada first of all thanks for the time you spent to port android on wave...

Now you have 3 options...

1)You Abandon the project,you dont share your knowledge and your laborts go to waste...

2)You continue the project,you wait for donations and investigate you and your team what burns waves and you try to fix it...And after a lot of time you will complete a full working android port...That demands a lot of hours of working from you and your team...

3)You continue the project with the cοoperation of more developers and a second website so you complete the project at less time and with less hours of working...That demand to share your knowledge about the project...
    (Dont be afraid to cooperate with other,the will not steal your work...You can share your knowledge in english at your site,so your site it will be widely known so your purpose would be accomplised ;) )

The decision is your's....

Your decision will determine if the project it would be complete,when the project be completed,who many hours you will work on this,who many waves you will burn,who many bug fixes will be done and finally if your site will be widely known enough...So plz think about it twice before you

I am not a dev and i dont care if the androbada project will be completed on xda or on your site...

Finally i hope that you can understand what i am writing....

George...