[KPN + KPH] Overscroll Glow! Look what I have done...

Search This thread

fla.sh

Jun 30, 2011
<b>Location:</b>
Hi guys, finally I was able to port overscroll glow for our beloved Galaxy Ace... Yeah, overscroll glow...

You need to deodex your firmware before do this!

Look at the attachment bellow.
How to apply this? Just download the required file for your FW, extract it, copy to your sdcard, open adb and run this command:

Code:
adb shell
su
stop
mount -o rw,remount /system
cp /sdcard/<your file>.jar /system/framework
mount -o ro,remount /system
reboot

Remember, it's not CWM flashable, use above guide.
Report me if you have any problem (e.g. bootloop)

If you want to build a rom with my overscroll, please give me credit :D

Attachments

• SC20110806-140329.png
    SC20110806-140329.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,532
  • KPH-Overscroll.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,156
  • KPN-Overscroll.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 433
Last edited:

saiftheboss7

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
saifhassan.info
Waiting for your Fla.Sh ROM for a long time. I think it'd be the best ROM for Ace. :)

btw A suggestion for your ROM: If you can try to make it (I hope u r so genius to do this simple thing) the closest Honeycomb 2.3.4. (Themes/Batter Icons/etc etc)

Last edited:

fla.sh

Jun 30, 2011
<b>Location:</b>
About the theme... I'll use cyanogenmod orange theme (fixed) and yes, I'll include overscroll glow of course. If you want another theme, wait until someone has made it. ;)

saiftheboss7

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
saifhassan.info
About the theme... I'll use cyanogenmod orange theme (fixed) and yes, I'll include overscroll glow of course. If you want another theme, wait until someone has made it. ;)
I don't know whether you gonna change your decision or not. However, for me its not a good move. Every users of Android are madly in love with the Honeycomb UI & most of them want it. So it'd be a very good move for you & your ROM to make it like Honeycomb to gain more popularity among the users. If you don't bliv me just open a poll. You'll get your answers ;)

btw Orange is for girls ... :p Barbie Girls :eek:
The default cyanogen theme is pretty cool than the orange one.

Last edited:

indeezindii

Mar 17, 2011
I don't know whether you gonna change your decision or not. However, for me its not a good move. Every users of Android are madly in love with the Honeycomb UI & most of them want it. So it'd be a very good move for you & your ROM to make it like Honeycomb to gain more popularity among the users. If you don't bliv me just open a poll. You'll get your answers ;)

i thought PINK was barbie's colour..:confused:

i personally love orange, i'm not a girl as far as i know. and if everyone is after honeycomb, let them choose another rom or flash such a theme - at least orange cmod would be some way more original around. +1 for orange ;)

Reactions: llvllaster

saiftheboss7

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
saifhassan.info

i personally love orange, i'm not a girl as far as i know. and if everyone is after honeycomb, let them choose another rom or flash such a theme - at least orange cmod would be some way more original around. +1 for orange ;)
Pink is especially barbie. However Orange is kinda like that :p
Its after developer. Choose what you want :) But for me I'd like to see look like Honeycomb. :)

tr.supradeep

Apr 15, 2011
Bangalore
The theme.

Hey Fla.sh and others if you wait for around a day I willpost my cyanogen mod cyanbread theme(I will post it today). I had already made it but didn't fix two or three bugs because i wasbored and had exams. Will post it today
:)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, finally I was able to port overscroll glow for our beloved Galaxy Ace... Yeah, overscroll glow...

You need to deodex your firmware before do this!

How to apply this? Just download the required file for your FW, extract it, copy to your sdcard, open adb and run this command:

Code:
    adb shell
    su
    stop
    mount -o rw,remount /system
    cp /sdcard/<your file>.jar /system/framework
    mount -o ro,remount /system
    reboot

Remember, it's not CWM flashable, use above guide.
    Report me if you have any problem (e.g. bootloop)

If you want to build a rom with my overscroll, please give me credit :D
    Please check the manage applications and whatsapp, did u get FC in there..? :)
    Yeah I get it, I know it's a bug. So, I'm not uploading it right now :eek:

I think it's a resource ID error.
    EDIT: Fixed! Yeah, it's a resource ID error. :D
    ur such a genius KID,,damn!!
    hahaha..kip it up..
    I will upload my work tomorrow, so you can feel overscroll glow ;)
    Hi guys, finally I was able port overscroll glow to our beloved Galaxy Ace... Yeah, overscroll glow...

How to apply this? I will give you the tutorial after I've finish my ROM, which discontinued before (now I decided to continue that). ;)

ur such a genius KID,,damn!!
    hahaha..kip it up..