Xperia SP bootloop

Search This thread
Dec 30, 2013
Hi everyone,I restarted my Xperia SP because it didn't show the volume (I changed the design) bar and now it's stuck in a bootloop and it also gets very hot (sometimes you see the lockscrenn but it restarts again).

I tried connecting it to PCC but it isn't recognized. Pressing the OFF button on the back also doesn't work.

The bootloader is locked, there's no custom recovery and it's not rooted running stock Android 4.3.

I hope you can help me.

Sincerly,
DerGräflicheGraf

terryforever

Jan 4, 2012
Hi everyone,I restarted my Xperia SP because it didn't show the volume (I changed the design) bar and now it's stuck in a bootloop and it also gets very hot (sometimes you see the lockscrenn but it restarts again).

I tried connecting it to PCC but it isn't recognized. Pressing the OFF button on the back also doesn't work.

The bootloader is locked, there's no custom recovery and it's not rooted running stock Android 4.3.

I hope you can help me.

Sincerly,
DerGräflicheGraf
I just 2 week ago also failed to root and having this bootloop.
what i did is
you using the SUS to reformat and reinstall your stock rom

Or if your phone can be detect by Flashtool,
You may try use the flashtool to reflash the rom/stock.

Or if your phone still can go into CWM (If you got any)
also can try from CWM

Last edited:

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
For some reason the themes cause a bootloop (some of them at least) so be carefull when using one

Sent from my Xperia SP using xda app-developers app

Rupant

Nov 21, 2013
install stock rom.

I hope you can help me.

Sincerly,
DerGräflicheGraf

just download the stock rom ftf file and flash it with flashtool by connecting phone in flashmode.