Bootloaders

Search This thread

lildoggs

Jul 16, 2009
New York
Are the bootloaders locked on this device? I'm thinking about jumping from at&t to t mobile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lildoggs

Jul 16, 2009
New York
When you made the jump did you have att next? If so did you pay extra to give in your att phone back?

damaged82

Apr 6, 2014
MCKINNEY
I had a Note 3 that I paid outright for. when you cancel with AT&T you just need to pay off the balance on your phone with the next program.

When you made the jump did you have att next? If so did you pay extra to give in your att phone back?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Also T-Mobile will buy that AT&T phone from you I do beleive if you don't want to keep it so you probably wont have to pay anything out of pocket, I know t-mobile pays to get you out of a contract, I don't know if that would cover the balance of a next plan?

Reactions: lildoggs

lildoggs

Jul 16, 2009
New York
Thankyou for the reply. Very much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    T-mo S5 is unlocked bootloader. I switched from AT&T to T-Mobile and have never been happier, and I am a AT&T employee.

Are the bootloaders locked on this device? I'm thinking about jumping from at&t to t mobile.

I had a Note 3 that I paid outright for. when you cancel with AT&T you just need to pay off the balance on your phone with the next program.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Also T-Mobile will buy that AT&T phone from you I do beleive if you don't want to keep it so you probably wont have to pay anything out of pocket, I know t-mobile pays to get you out of a contract, I don't know if that would cover the balance of a next plan?