[Q] how to recover note or memos .??

Search This thread

shooter00

Feb 22, 2014
I restore my s2 to factory settings then I remembered my memos where gone. I have taken CWM recovery backup but when I restored the data file was corrupted. Please help

rohitarora27

Jul 7, 2013
gurgaon
more details would be helpfull

I restore my s2 to factory settings then I remembered my memos where gone. I have taken CWM recovery backup but when I restored the data file was corrupted. Please help

try restoring the backup via titanium backup by selecting
batch restore->restore apps with data->deselect all-> find the app by name you want to restore data -> run the restore
and you should be back to your lost memos

i think that should help .
if not tell me about your phone firmware and build and the cm you are running

Reactions: shooter00

shooter00

Feb 22, 2014
batch restore->restore apps with data->deselect all-> find the app by name you want to restore data -> run the restore

I tried what you said but whenever I restore backup from titanium backup phone restarts..I also tried to restore it in galaxy s3 but the app is different so it doesn't work..Thanks

rohitarora27

Jul 7, 2013
gurgaon
I tried what you said but whenever I restore backup from titanium backup phone restarts..I also tried to restore it in galaxy s3 but the app is different so it doesn't work..Thanks

did u perform restoring the backup with battery at more than 70%? if not trt it out .
After yhe phone rebooted as you say. did it work out?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: shooter00

Uberharm

Jul 11, 2014
I've had some lost notes as well. My cwm backup file wasn't corrupted, but I still thought it was a lot of effort for a list/note or three to cwm restore twice. My conclusion was that it sadly was the only way to get them back. Restoring an app (through titanium) like notes will only work if you're on the same rom. So it should work on your s2 with a factory reset only. My guess is you should fix your titanium backup if it's not restoring properly.

I tried to look into the titanium backup files of my note app with no success but maybe you're better than me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MistahBungle

shooter00

Feb 22, 2014
Its my battery problem it is spoiled sometime when I use camera phone restarts..
You gave the right solution Thank you for your time

cheers

rohitarora27

Jul 7, 2013
gurgaon
Its my battery problem it is spoiled sometime when I use camera phone restarts..
You gave the right solution Thank you for your time

cheers

you can maybe check the battery replacement options or maybe try a different rom as some of the rom have a bug that causes the phone to restart or go in a boot loop when any app is launched

also u can get your kernel settings checked cause they might not be compatible with the rom
battery replacement is recommended only if its run out of its recharge cycles
happy that i could be of help to you

hit thanks if i helped :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    more details would be helpfull

did u perform restoring the backup with battery at more than 70%? if not trt it out .
    After yhe phone rebooted as you say. did it work out?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I've had some lost notes as well. My cwm backup file wasn't corrupted, but I still thought it was a lot of effort for a list/note or three to cwm restore twice. My conclusion was that it sadly was the only way to get them back. Restoring an app (through titanium) like notes will only work if you're on the same rom. So it should work on your s2 with a factory reset only. My guess is you should fix your titanium backup if it's not restoring properly.

I tried to look into the titanium backup files of my note app with no success but maybe you're better than me.