Restore Stock ROM from Nandroid

Search This thread

jfreak27

Apr 2, 2013
Nagpur
Ok.. so I've CWM with CoCore kernel installed on stock JB... I want to get the new CM 11 by TC but am afraid of risk... I've taken a nandroid backup of my phone through CWM... so after installing CM11 if I don't like it can I get into stock ROM BYU restoring my Nandroid backup??? if not then how can I restore my stock ROM without downloading it again????

Reactions: AltamashAN

AltamashAN

Jul 25, 2012
Ok.. so I've CWM with CoCore kernel installed on stock JB... I want to get the new CM 11 by TC but am afraid of risk... I've taken a nandroid backup of my phone through CWM... so after installing CM11 if I don't like it can I get into stock ROM BYU restoring my Nandroid backup??? if not then how can I restore my stock ROM without downloading it again????

If you want to revert back to stock from cm11.you have to flash the stock ROM through Odin then root it then flash cocore kernel and restore nandroid backup.

If not want to go through PC then
First flash custom ROM 4.3 make all wipes and format then flash cm 10.1 with all wipes and format (especially /preload partition) flash cocore again wipe all then restore nandroid backup.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Suraj08

Jan 21, 2013
I want nandroid backup of any stock rom
I accidentally forgot to backup it ...
Please reply me...
PM me...
Please...

Sent from my GT-S5570

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
I want nandroid backup of any stock rom
I accidentally forgot to backup it ...
Please reply me...
PM me...
Please...

Sent from my GT-S5570

Why would somebody give you this backup considering that it contains data, settings and personal information?

As I see in your signature you have a totally different phone model than Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070, can you be more specific with what you need?

Suraj08

Jan 21, 2013
Why would somebody give you this backup considering that it contains data, settings and personal information?

As I see in your signature you have a totally different phone model than Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070, can you be more specific with what you need?

Thanks
So how to go back to stock?
I tried on my lapi.
it doesnt detect device...
so i tried on other versions of odin but fails again...
so if i want to go back to stock, how to solve it...?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.