[app found]Custom led for any contact any app

Search This thread

pmkool

Jan 3, 2014
Have you ever wondered if you set custom notification color led for your contacts?? For example when you best friend messages you want the led will flash red NO MATER ON WHAT APP HE MESSAGES YOU??
Well I was finding apps on google play store and found a app named frozen led and it does that job
I thought I would share with you guys the app because its very good

IT TOOK ME NEARLY 5HRS TO CONFIGURE THAT APP TO BE TRUE
Here how you can do it
STEP 1: downlaod app from playstore
STEP 2: open the app and it will ask you to select for notification access in settings do that
STEP 3: Click on the plus sign
STEP 4: Select by application and now select the app by clicking on the three small dots in the same row
STEP 5: select the color
STEP 6: now again click on plus sign
STEP 7: this time select by name and type the name of contact you want custom color and select the color
STEP 8: MOST IMPORTANT STEP...GO THE APPLICATION YOU HAVE SET CUSTOM NOTIFICATION FOR( EXAMPLE WHATSAPP OR FB) AND SELECT LED NOTIFICATION TO NONE

If you want to add more than one app you can just add application and if the application uses the same contact name to deliver notification you don't have to repeat steps from 6
THE CONTACT NAME MUST BE SAME AS THE NAME THE APP GIVES NOTIFICATION LIKE SOME APPS LIKE BBM AND WHATSAPP USE DIFF NAME (BBM USES THE PERSON'S PROFILE AND WHATSAPP USES THE NAME SAVED IN CONTACTS SO YOU HAVE TO ADD THE NAME THAT APPERS IN BBM IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK ON BBM TOO

Tested on i9500 with bbm whatsapp facebook messenger
Works fine in my phone
Comment if it works for you
Hit thanks if I helped

I DIDNOT DO ANYTHING I JUST SAW THE APP AND THOUGH TO SHARE IT WITH YOU

Last edited: