Media Server battery drain

Search This thread

KJYap

Mar 4, 2014
i found that i have media server has won the most battery consumption in my phone can any1 help me with it?

sturmtruppler

Sep 10, 2012
Could be related to your sd card. Copy your card to your pc, format it with your phone and copy your files back on the card. Not sure if you can format it with your phone, just saw that ther is only an option "delete card", maybe it's only deleting files. In that case format the card with your pc.

Not sure if that will help, but it's worth a try....;)

Xperia ZL, 4.3 Stock (.101), rooted

Reactions: KJYap

tracins

i found that i have media server has won the most battery consumption in my phone can any1 help me with it?

If your Droid is against you and it just won’t tame, its time to disable the media scanner. You can do this from adb shell

adb shell
su
pm disable com.android.providers.media/com.android.providers.media.MediaScannerReceiver
You can re-enable it later with:
pm enable com.android.providers.media/com.android.providers.media.MediaScannerReceiver

Read more: http://geeknizer.com/fix-android-media-server-scanner-sdcard-cpu-battery-drain/#ixzz2vYWJ7CNk

Posted geeknizer.com : Here full post

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

install greenify or enable stamina mode :)
    It will not help...

i believe it to be related with some game you play ...can u list them all ?
    Could be related to your sd card. Copy your card to your pc, format it with your phone and copy your files back on the card. Not sure if you can format it with your phone, just saw that ther is only an option "delete card", maybe it's only deleting files. In that case format the card with your pc.

Not sure if that will help, but it's worth a try....;)

Xperia ZL, 4.3 Stock (.101), rooted