[Q] lg e970 mokee rom theme support

Search This thread

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
I have lg e970 with mokee rom 4.4.2 , 3.4.0-cm+ kernel buildbot@mokee.
Can anyone help me for changing theme in it.

Thanks in advance. Please guide me form beginning each and every step in detail. I'm not used too for all these software languages.

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Go to settings,than themes...any theme you download will be added to that menu..to find themes try using an app made by jrummy or check out the android theme & apps thread

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
Go to settings,than themes...any theme you download will be added to that menu..to find themes try using an app made by jrummy or check out the android theme & apps thread

How do i know which theme supported by my rom t.e "mokee 44.2 e970 140328 release".

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
I have installed that app. It showing lot of themes. For cm 7? Cm 8? Cm 10... cm 11?

What's mine cyanogenmod?

Can anyone help me? I really want some of those themes.
I'm using lg e970 with mokee latest rom t.e i mentioned above. Help me.
Thanks

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
You are using cm 11..cm10 themes will work as well as cm 11 themes...look for thomasfransca in play store. He makes great themes

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
You are using cm 11..cm10 themes will work as well as cm 11 themes...look for thomasfransca in play store. He makes great themes

I downloaded some of themes for cm 10/11,its showed me incompatible. What should i do now? And can you please provide me that application link.
Thanks

cwbcwb

Feb 21, 2014
ohio
I downloaded some of themes for cm 10/11,its showed me incompatible. What should i do now? And can you please provide me that application link.
Thanks

I am having the same issues with themes on all ROMs that i have install it would tell me the same thing incompatible

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
What kind of ROM are you using ? There are also other theme engines you can use such as Xthemengine..Xtheme is a xposed framework module. I'm not sure how complex it is using though. That'll require some reading on your part. I do know if you get a message saying something about missing assets,you just hit apply anyways. I have forgotten why it does this...its been like that since theme engine was initially implemented into cyanogenmod. I believe that might of been implemented when cm7 came out..cm7 was gingerbread BTW...if you are getting an incompatible issue, it might be because of your DPI settings or your trying to use a theme made for a different device screen resolution. Xposed framework also has a newer theme engine alternative (don't ask me,what it is..I can't remember)....

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
What kind of ROM are you using ? There are also other theme engines you can use such as Xthemengine..Xtheme is a xposed framework module. I'm not sure how complex it is using though. That'll require some reading on your part. I do know if you get a message saying something about missing assets,you just hit apply anyways. I have forgotten why it does this...its been like that since theme engine was initially implemented into cyanogenmod. I believe that might of been implemented when cm7 came out..cm7 was gingerbread BTW...if you are getting an incompatible issue, it might be because of your DPI settings or your trying to use a theme made for a different device screen resolution. Xposed framework also has a newer theme engine alternative (don't ask me,what it is..I can't remember)....

I'm using mokee rom for lg e970 latest release http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2672399

Is this ok?

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Well sure its ok..I'm not on mokees right now. I'm using carbon ROM...after a clean flash..and after you install your theme of choice. Just go to settings>themes..select your theme you like,hit the top button (far left)...a good one for size is Gemflat or any theme by thomasfransca...some are paid/some are free...check out the android themes & apps

Sent from my LG-GEEB using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cwbcwb

Feb 21, 2014
ohio
I try to hit apply I get the same massage won't work its weird

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Press power button+volume up...that is the screen recorder option...basically records your voice as well as screen movement...than go thru phone settings and your theme context menus and let me see if I can help you out...

cwbcwb

Feb 21, 2014
ohio
How do I post it or let you see it am on a phone do I need to be at PX I did do it so I can show you

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
PX ? Are we talking about AAFES ? you should be able to upload it thru a computer...you know what, I completely forgot about mokees thread, check the thread and look for having problems with themes. Its a common problem with that ROM..

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2577469

[TOOL][WINDOWS][LINUX] MoKee OpenSource Theme Fixer v2

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Try applying system theme,not pacman theme, reboot than apply downloaded theme...I haven't tried that theme myself

cwbcwb

Feb 21, 2014
ohio
i all ready did that before pac put the pac theme in still same thing i think some one needs to look in to this am not the only one with the issues am no coder but maybe the link that was post for broken themes might work i do not have the phone my girl has the phone at work but when i do get it ill post if that link work this also has happen on other roms that i have tryed