[MODS] I317UCALK7 ->1/03 |23Toggles|UMW|CallREC|PopupBrowser|4.2KIT|4 in 1 REBOOT OPT

Search This thread

TEKHD

Inactive Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout
[MODS] I317UCALK7 ->1/03 |23Toggles|UMW|CallREC|PopupBrowser|4.2KIT|4 in 1 REBOOT OPT

DEODEXED I317UCALK7 ALL IN 1 Pack MODS KIT
...No need to flash ANY Custom ROM, when you can FULLY customize the Original Deodexed Stock ROM and have it just the way you want! You do not have to suffer FC and errors with other ROMS!

T-Mobile NOTE 2 MOD POST:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2057732

MODS for Stock Deodexed ROM found here: 1st Deodexed Stock AT&T ROM thanks to scrosler
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2070105

... & 1st MODS for the ROM... bellow... all tested!

CREDIT TO ALL INVOLVED!

LOG

All Themes Perfected / 23 Toggles Icon Issues Corrected / Brightness Bar Bluex Theme Included / Transparent Multi-Window Bluex Theme Included (1/03/13) - MOD KIT RE-UPLOADED

4 in 1 Reboot Options Now Available!!! (1/02/13) - MOD KIT RE-UPLOADED

These files will convert your new stock deodexed I317UCALK7 (NEW ROM with MultiWindow) into a custom rom like any other but with the reliability of still having a STOCK ROM.

All files are in individual folders, so you can choose your destiny...

TEKHD_KIT2.png

ppb.png

- - - COMPLETE KIT FOR ABOVE SCREENSHOTS DEODEXED I317UCALK7 - - -

M I R R O R - 1
M I R R O R - 2

23 Toggles MOD with 4G Icon (Modified Version by myself-> 4G when in HSPA+ and LTE Icon when in LTE)

SOON! - Still Posting...

I am currently still Editing/Posting... (12/28/12)

Other 23 Toggles Themes by me... (Will soon change brightness bar color to match theme...)

-> Note: Remember to apply 23 Toggle MOD First... then the theme...

Bluex
M I R R O R - 1

23_Bluex.png

Aqua
M I R R O R - 1

23_Aqua.png

Yellow
M I R R O R - 1

23_Yellow.png

Purple
M I R R O R - 1

23_Purple.png

Orange
M I R R O R - 1

23_Orange.png

OVERCLOCKING KERNEL (Up to 1.8GHz)

Latest Perseus Kernel for I317

M I R R O R - 1

HOW TO ENABLE WIFI TETHER - WORKS PERFECTLY!

SOON!

<<<---Remember to click THANKS!

Last edited:

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
RAR Files?

Never mind - I figured it out -

I have never worked with RAR Files before and was uncertain how to open it - I finally figured out I can open it with Z ZIP and access the individual aps you reference in the OP in their respective Folders.

Thanks for putting this together so quicky.

Last edited:

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
WTH, i live a stone throw from LTE tower behind the police station and always have LTE. Why do i only see 4g icon now? The rom or one of these mods?

d.cortez

Dec 30, 2005
north texas
Google Pixel Fold
WTH, i live a stone throw from LTE tower behind the police station and always have LTE. Why do i only see 4g icon now? The rom or one of these mods?
go to Settings-->About Device-->Status and check Mobile network type to confirm you're not connected to LTE. don't rely on the icon: i believe the OP called this out in the first post.

@OP - i tried the 412_ATT_N2_0black_STB.zip and it didn't work with the newly released ATT OTA. after flashing, i Wiped Cache/Dalvic. after booting, i get no Status Bar at all. thanks anyway for posting!

Last edited:

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
go to Settings-->About Device-->Status and check Mobile network type to confirm you're not connected to LTE. don't rely on the icon: i believe the OP called this out in the first post.

@OP - i tried the 412_ATT_N2_0black_STB.zip and it didn't work with the newly released ATT OTA. after flashing, i Wiped Cache/Dalvic. after booting, i get no Status Bar at all. thanks anyway for posting!

mobile network type LTE:14
where can i get 23 toggles that uses the regular icons

Last edited:

dogg409

Jan 7, 2012
@OP - i tried the 412_ATT_N2_0black_STB.zip and it didn't work with the newly released ATT OTA. after flashing, i Wiped Cache/Dalvic. after booting, i get no Status Bar at all. thanks anyway for posting![/QUOTE]

Same problem here... happened twice

Reactions: danielsv17

ookba

Oct 12, 2007
LA
Installed the 23 toggles. Seems like the GPS and downloading arrow icons are mixed up a bit. GPS lock turns into a portion of the downloading arrow it seems. Anyone else seeing this? Other than that, good work man!

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
Installed the 23 toggles. Seems like the GPS and downloading arrow icons are mixed up a bit. GPS lock turns into a portion of the downloading arrow it seems. Anyone else seeing this? Other than that, good work man!

YES i saw the same thing. I reflashed stock rom and am just waiting for a good toggle mod since i am in lte at home and this shows 4g

TEKHD

100% true... Will work on that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: ookba

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
TEKHD, very nice work!: Is it possible for you to make a white theme to go along with your others? By white I mean whatever is blue, cyan, purple, etc but in white. If so thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

TEKHD

TEKHD, very nice work!: Is it possible for you to make a white theme to go along with your others? By white I mean whatever is blue, cyan, purple, etc but in white. If so thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

This weekend I am with my daughter, that's why things have been slow in this post... Sorry about that... As soon as I can, will address all issues...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DEODEXED I317UCALK7 ALL IN 1 Pack MODS KIT
    ...No need to flash ANY Custom ROM, when you can FULLY customize the Original Deodexed Stock ROM and have it just the way you want! You do not have to suffer FC and errors with other ROMS!

T-Mobile NOTE 2 MOD POST:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2057732

MODS for Stock Deodexed ROM found here: 1st Deodexed Stock AT&T ROM thanks to scrosler
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2070105

... & 1st MODS for the ROM... bellow... all tested!

CREDIT TO ALL INVOLVED!

LOG

All Themes Perfected / 23 Toggles Icon Issues Corrected / Brightness Bar Bluex Theme Included / Transparent Multi-Window Bluex Theme Included (1/03/13) - MOD KIT RE-UPLOADED

4 in 1 Reboot Options Now Available!!! (1/02/13) - MOD KIT RE-UPLOADED

These files will convert your new stock deodexed I317UCALK7 (NEW ROM with MultiWindow) into a custom rom like any other but with the reliability of still having a STOCK ROM.

All files are in individual folders, so you can choose your destiny...

TEKHD_KIT2.png

ppb.png

- - - COMPLETE KIT FOR ABOVE SCREENSHOTS DEODEXED I317UCALK7 - - -

M I R R O R - 1
    M I R R O R - 2

23 Toggles MOD with 4G Icon (Modified Version by myself-> 4G when in HSPA+ and LTE Icon when in LTE)

SOON! - Still Posting...

I am currently still Editing/Posting... (12/28/12)

Other 23 Toggles Themes by me... (Will soon change brightness bar color to match theme...)

-> Note: Remember to apply 23 Toggle MOD First... then the theme...

Bluex
    M I R R O R - 1

23_Bluex.png

Aqua
    M I R R O R - 1

23_Aqua.png

Yellow
    M I R R O R - 1

23_Yellow.png

Purple
    M I R R O R - 1

23_Purple.png

Orange
    M I R R O R - 1

23_Orange.png

OVERCLOCKING KERNEL (Up to 1.8GHz)

Latest Perseus Kernel for I317

M I R R O R - 1

HOW TO ENABLE WIFI TETHER - WORKS PERFECTLY!

SOON!

<<<---Remember to click THANKS!
    @OP - i tried the 412_ATT_N2_0black_STB.zip and it didn't work with the newly released ATT OTA. after flashing, i Wiped Cache/Dalvic. after booting, i get no Status Bar at all. thanks anyway for posting![/QUOTE]

Same problem here... happened twice

100% true... Will work on that...

This weekend I am with my daughter, that's why things have been slow in this post... Sorry about that... As soon as I can, will address all issues...

Oh absolutely enjoy your time with your daughter! You dont ever have to apologize for being a good father. :thumbup::thumbup: whenever you have time and I appreciate it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    I'm running the deodexed stock rom and when I enable the unlimited multiwindow it seems to start crashing my instagram app. Anyway to exclude certain apps from the multiwindow mod?

Also, does anyone know where the call recordings get stored?

Sent from AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II...

sdcard/sounds