Search This thread

neuTrue

Oct 31, 2011
Can I have your attention please:

Hi fellow gamers :}

I hope you like to have high FPS in games, and if you are like me then you definitely hate stutters & lags.
This idea is about giving you a smooth and lag-free gaming experience, just by lowering the resolution a little bit, don't worry about the artifacts your device is already having high DPI compared to PS Vita or PSP and you will hardly notice anything!

If you want more prove to be convinced, try finding a wallpaper with your native resolution and down scale it by 0.75 factor , then try to spot the difference on your screen device. Eee Pad Transformer Prime might not be the best suited for this solution, but still other devices (none-tablets) need your support and your insight thoughts.

Please spread the word & show your support ,and be a part of Android's gaming future.
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=41017&thanks=41017&ts=1354792959

Don't forget to vote by clicking on the "star", your contribution matters for the future of gaming on Android.

Thanks again for your support :)
neuTrue

TremF

Jun 18, 2010
Need for Speed - Most Wante.... SALE!

Good morning! I have AppSales installed to let me know of any bargains on the Play Store and today it flashed up with a load of new sales inc. Need for Speed - Most Wanted! I got it for 73p! ($0.99).

Just thought I would share this for anyone who hasn't got it but might be considering

seeknom

Jan 12, 2012
Good morning! I have AppSales installed to let me know of any bargains on the Play Store and today it flashed up with a load of new sales inc. Need for Speed - Most Wanted! I got it for 73p! ($0.99).

Just thought I would share this for anyone who hasn't got it but might be considering

I was just about to post this, but you beat me to it! ;)

asicman

Sep 14, 2010
Does the PS3 wireless controller work natively with NOVA 3? GTA3 and shadowgun automatically detects the controller. Would I have to do anything special to get it to work with NOVA 3?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

MadssiDK

Mar 10, 2011
Mesinge
If you use a cable it will automatically pair them when that's done then yes the games will auto detect the controller
Not sure about nova 3

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
Sorry I've been away and thread is way overdue for updating.

In other news, Tegra4 announced at CES 2013. Quadcore +1 A15 CPU 72core GPU which will be 6 times more powerful than tegra3 gpu. Its actually most powerful mobile chipset period. Even eclipsing what ipad4 packs. Second generation power savings core which will consume almost 50% less power than tegra3. My next device will be Tegra4 powered. ;)

Ill try to update the OP as soon as I can.

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Sorry I've been away and thread is way overdue for updating.

In other news, Tegra4 announced at CES 2013. Quadcore +1 A15 CPU 72core GPU which will be 6 times more powerful than tegra3 gpu. Its actually most powerful mobile chipset period. Even eclipsing what ipad4 packs. Second generation power savings core which will consume almost 50% less power than tegra3. My next device will be Tegra4 powered. ;)

Ill try to update the OP as soon as I can.

Lets hope they don't make the same mistake 3x: Prime, tf300, tf700

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: UndisputedGuy

Pecata

Dec 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Anyway to use a mouse and dock to play shooters?

This may be answered before(sorry couldn't find it) but is there a way to play shooters using WSAD on the dock and a mouse? Moude won't even work on the Dead Trigger or Shadowgun.
Thank you so much in advance.

Atlas7

Feb 4, 2012
Croatia
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
This may be answered before(sorry couldn't find it) but is there a way to play shooters using WSAD on the dock and a mouse? Moude won't even work on the Dead Trigger or Shadowgun.
Thank you so much in advance.

Yes. Here is a great app I use it for all games to play with keyboard and mouse! There is one more app from this developer to play with all joystick and controller

Keyboard and mouse: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poke64738.mousekeygaming
Joysticks: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poke64738.usbjoygold

If you have some trouble about app just pm! :cyclops:

squidlr

Dec 12, 2010
seduear this

Anyone who likes classic gaming should check out 'Drastic' which is a very fast Nintendo DS emulator. Try Advance Wars Dual Strike and Days of Ruin - they play excellent with touch controls. Also, you can hook up a bluetooth game controller if you wish to enjoy other games, as touch controls don't cut it for the majority of DS titles.

Top Liked Posts