Need a tester! (ICS LEAK)

Search This thread

designgears

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 9, 2010
SLC
Well, well, I have another leak, and I need someone to flash and give me some feedback before I release it.

You need to be able to restore your phone is something goes wrong, I know nothing about LG phones so I will be unable to help you. You should be familiar with adb and ddms.

Post in here if interested.

P930_UDT_v18f_04112012

Last edited:
Reactions: skrambled

gmkelly001

Dec 28, 2006
You released the leaked Skyrocket ICS right? Is this leak an official (or eventually will be official) AT&T ICS for the Nitro specifically like it was for the Skyrocket?

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
@scott0,

He doesn't know, he doesn't even have a phone to test it on. You'd be flashing at your own risk. From what I understand, though, AT&T was backing away from CarrierIQ.

Reactions: scott0

chk27

Apr 21, 2012
From the version number posted above (v18f) and the system information from here
Code:
glbenchmark.com/phonedetails.jsp?benchmark=glpro21&D=LG+P930&testgroup=system
(look at the Fingerprints of the registered results)
it seems to be the real deal :eek:

Can't wait to see it released :p

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
@scott0,
Because AFAIK, there's no way to deconstruct a kdz file and see what's in it.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: scott0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, well, I have another leak, and I need someone to flash and give me some feedback before I release it.

You need to be able to restore your phone is something goes wrong, I know nothing about LG phones so I will be unable to help you. You should be familiar with adb and ddms.

Post in here if interested.

P930_UDT_v18f_04112012
    @scott0,

He doesn't know, he doesn't even have a phone to test it on. You'd be flashing at your own risk. From what I understand, though, AT&T was backing away from CarrierIQ.
    @scott0,
    Because AFAIK, there's no way to deconstruct a kdz file and see what's in it.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2
    All that article mentions is the Optimus 2X which is older than our phones (and was always going to get their update later than us anyway).

there's plenty of other places to confirm that our phone is in the group LG considers their high end smart phones. besides, i'd wager you don't know whether or not it's been delayed or not so your comment is moot.

either way, i made that comment to set-up what i thought to be a funny comment re: a delayed release of a leaked version.

unfortunately, i forgot there is little room for such attempts at humor here.

my mistake.
    If anyone got this ics leak? Close the thread or give us something to test :)

leak is uploading for everyone except this guy ^