Leaked 4.3 camera works perfect with our device ibcluding PHOTOSPHERE

Search This thread

nashy10

Feb 13, 2012
This isn't actually a leak is it. Its just the camera from the Google edition s4 isn't it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OM13

Sep 3, 2012
Dallas
I've read dat it doesn't let the phone go into deep sleep are you getting dat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

idb117

Nov 28, 2012
lockport
Has anyone been able to zoom or set storage location?

mycars12

Nov 27, 2012
Orlando
imho i think that this is very similar to the 4.2.2 camera and dont notice any difference from the s4 or htc one camera
im not sure but im sticking with my normal camera
this seems kinda buggy

Jan 10, 2012
I tried this running CM 10.1 and it seemed a little laggy for a while. Also, the quick settings did not match up. i.e. I would try and select one scene mode and it would actually pick another. If it was more stable I would use it. I prefer this new quick settings menu over the radial menu

tribalartgod

May 12, 2010
Right here
Meh... It's ok. I still prefer the MIUI camera, even if I don't have front camera support with it. IMHO, it's better than CameraZoom as well.
(Using a MIUI camera apk on Carbon ROM)

ogeretla

Jan 14, 2011
Columbus, Ohio
I am on AOKP and this only half works. It does do photosphere, but it only does 1 picture then it is fuzzy thereafter and the video is horrible and not usable. Does anyone have a .zip to flash back to stock camera and gallery? blah. i did a backup before but it was a a couple weeks ago and I am just not getting around to trying the camera.

Koragg618

Aug 10, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I am on AOKP and this only half works. It does do photosphere, but it only does 1 picture then it is fuzzy thereafter and the video is horrible and not usable. Does anyone have a .zip to flash back to stock camera and gallery? blah. i did a backup before but it was a a couple weeks ago and I am just not getting around to trying the camera.

Your best luck is to flash the ROM again without resetting data (no wipe)

lunacy8

Oct 9, 2012
meh

4.3 camera works fine on LG Optimus G F180k. I now have two Camera apps and two Galleries. The only flaw I encountered so far is the picture size. It only goes 8MP maxed and my camera supports 13MP so I only use it for PhotoSphere. The PhotoSphere works well, so far, haven't tried it outdoors yet. The new gallery app is a step up from the stock I had.
I froze the stock gallery and use the gallery app that came with the 4.3 camera. I didn't freeze or uninstalled the stock camera. I'll probably use'em both.
My theory here, maybe this works well with my phone because it first came out on Nexus 4, which is also a LG device and Optimus G and Nexus 4 almost have the same hardware with just a lil' variations like the camera. (N4 with 8mp while LGOG with 13mp, some models have 8mp too just like the N4)

and another thing, the 4.3 camera creates another directory inside DCIM folder. So the two cameras have two different folders inside DCIM.

Stock Korean JB 4.1.2 Rooted

gregcapps

May 6, 2011
Demorest, GA
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Meh... It's ok. I still prefer the MIUI camera, even if I don't have front camera support with it. IMHO, it's better than CameraZoom as well.
(Using a MIUI camera apk on Carbon ROM)

Would you mind sharing the miui camera that you are using. I've tried pulling the apk files from miui ROMs but I always get a FC. It would make my miui v5 that much more complete.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts