wake up lag

Search This thread

alecore

Feb 8, 2013
I assume i'm not the only with this minor problem . Since 4.3 came out stable but not ,i have a wierd wake up lag , sometimes 3-4 seconds sometime 6 seconds ,and sometime not at all . I've been looking for everywhere how to fix , by disabling double tap menu S voice , location services ,stoping S voice or uncheck from application manager ,nothing worked at all . To be more specified ,i'm on international phone , bought from flanco romania (firmware is for ro cosmote ) ,so i can't try the uk fix . I would like to know more about this and probably how to fix it if there is any solution . Thanks in advance

Elemy

Aug 31, 2013
Greentown
II would like to know more about this and probably how to fix it if there is any solution . Thanks in advance
Try wanam.xposed, note2hiddensettings, greenify, lagfix, fastdormancytoggle, boeffla_config_v2 (you need change kernel). You need root i.e. from eu.chainfire.supersu. And try lockscreen.galaxy. All from google play.
Enjoy :cool:
Sorry for no link. I have no right to insert here.

alecore

Feb 8, 2013
i was hoping for unroot solution ,in case of emergency , but i'm thinking to go with it at a service and maybe to replace ,i still have warranty .