DoDoCase for Xoom - send your support

Search This thread

MynticeLX

Oct 25, 2007
Just shot an email to the makers of DoDoCase (dodocase.com) to see if they would make one for the Xoom. They said they are watching the momentum of the Xoom and will make a determination based on it. Send an email supporting the device. Its a great looking case that is handmade.

hi_its_ryan

Sep 28, 2007
sent. My largest gripe about the Xoom is the lack of interest from premium case manufactorers towards it.

jdsmx

Jul 10, 2010
Raleigh
I have looked to all these manufactures and no luck:

ifrogz.com
radtech.us
belkin.com
scosche.com
myincipio.com
otterbox.com
speckproducts.com
xgearlive.com
macally.com
griffintechnology.com

Only found one at Zoogue.com.
Most of those manufactures already have the iPad2 cases.
Some of them have cases for Galaxy Tab, so many we are going to see cases from them soon.

I think it would be good if we send them an email to these manufactures too.

Last edited:

funnycreature

Maybe another supplier soon

I ordered an amazing leather case for my Nook Color. I was so impressed with the quality and fit etc. that I contacted the seller on eBay if they could make one for the Xoom as well (preferably with integrated BT keyboard). Here's the reply:

Code:
Hello,

I'm glad to hear that you are satisifed with the quality of your nook color case! We would receive new cases for Xoom tablet soon. I think the case with keyboard would be available 2-3 months later. Please visit our store later for more updates on Xoom accessories.

Thank you,
Ricky

SkinDigital Team

So folks, if we announce our interest in decent accessories I am sure we will be heard!

arrtoodeetoo

Dec 31, 2010
Got a reply.

'Hello,

Thanks for the email. At the moment we do not have any definite plans to release a case for the Motorola Xoom, however, it does seem like a strong industry player so it is something we will keep in mind. You can keep your eyes peeled for new DODO products in the near future, and you can go to the below link to join our mailing list and to follow us on facebook and twitter, which will keep you updated with our newest products.

http://www.dodocase.com/pages/contact

Best, Henry'

XOOM'd from the XDA app.

sogrady

Nov 20, 2010
Just sent them an email, no response as yet. Love the look of those cases, though. Easily my first choice for a Xoom case.