Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

midou94

Mar 23, 2014
Hi,

My budget is around INR Rs 15-20,000 if the phone is worth it then may be maximum of 30,000.I have spent long hours researching but I still don`t understand the Processor+GPU in phones.Can a dual core with Adreno 320 help last may be for 2 years?

I`m gonna use it for games and browsing mostly I wanna phone that can play if not demanding but most of the games that may come in the next 2 years I know technology changes quickly but is it possible to get such a phone(in my price bracket that is max. of 30,000)?

The Nexus 5 looks good but with so many reviews and Google Searches like Nexus 5 issues returning so many problems Nexus 5 may not be that great a phone especially with it having hardware,battery,camera issues.

Samsung Galaxy S4(Octa Core Variant) has now dropped to 27000 is it wroth it.Can the phone last me day with not so intensive usage?will it get me through most games for maybe the year and next to come?

Benchmarks are important but I don`t feel they always give the true picture.the Old Nexus 7 still plays games like Asphalt 8 with ease where as the Moto G with better benchmark shows signs of lag.Is this because Nexus has a better GPU when compared to Moto G so does a good Quad core GPU mean much better performance?

Gionee Elife E7 is another awesome phone but the amigo UI and support make me nervous I am gonna spend a few months savings on my first above 20k phone so I wanna get it right....

Please could suggest me what I should do?

this will be my first above 20k phone so wanna get bang for the buck.

(OS not an issue Windows is fine too.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.