Best Place for Stock firmware

Search This thread

abbaskip

Oct 6, 2010
Been looking around the forum, and can't seem to find any links to official untouched (I don't want to trip Knox) firmwares.

I know of SamMobile, but DL speeds are ridiculously slow there for me. I found a RG link, and I'm a Premium member, but I'm also only getting 100KB/s from them today (looks like I'm cancelling that subscription).

Does anyone know of any mirrors for offical I9505 4.4.2 (ie. XXUFNC9 or similar) with decent down speeds?

AASonyKK

May 31, 2010
Italy
Been looking around the forum, and can't seem to find any links to official untouched (I don't want to trip Knox) firmwares.

I know of SamMobile, but DL speeds are ridiculously slow there for me. I found a RG link, and I'm a Premium member, but I'm also only getting 100KB/s from them today (looks like I'm cancelling that subscription).

Does anyone know of any mirrors for offical I9505 4.4.2 (ie. XXUFNC9 or similar) with decent down speeds?

Here there are official rom for I9505.
http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I9505

DigitalGhost73

Apr 27, 2014
for each is clear that both sites are firmwares for Samsung
SamMobile and Samsung Updates, but to me personally when I had to download some firmwares use a Russian forum (and other places) where you can always find firmwares with mirror links
Sorry for my bad English

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
sammobile.com have the full range of firmwares, and is NOT directing downloads via "funny" servers requiring premium payments or offering free downloads within 10 hours...:rolleyes:
It requires registration, but then you have access to ROMs hosted by them directly.

abbaskip

Oct 6, 2010
sammobile.com have the full range of firmwares, and is NOT directing downloads via "funny" servers requiring premium payments or offering free downloads within 10 hours...:rolleyes:
It requires registration, but then you have access to ROMs hosted by them directly.

As mentioned SamMobile was ridiculously slow for me. I ended up just waiting it out

mezo91

Dec 6, 2012
Cairo
Www.sammobile.com/firmwares

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I downloaded a program IDM and I download directly from sammobile.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

abbaskip

Oct 6, 2010
No. Firefox/Chrome and Internet Download Manager for downloads.

So how about you read my post rather than just assuming.

The issue with sammobile is that it's slow unless you pay for premium

Top Liked Posts