[Q] Titanium Backup Pro Problems

Search This thread
Samsung Galaxy S4 - ex verizon model
I have been unable to fix my titanium backup pro app and am not sure about deleting and re installing. Probably should restore everything but that is a weeks work.
The problem is that the app does not show the option to move to sd card in batch actions, Under the Move/Intergrate option it shows one listing,updates of system apps into ROM.
I have rooted and have this Titanium Pro and superuserSU installed. Also installed the sd card fix
to change the line of code to the 4.3 version where you could move apps (next app sd card fix). Also have the SElinux mode changer running.
The write to folder in Titanium was emulated storade at the install but 2 days ago I got the new folder named and it is using the sd card for backups anyway
It seems weird because I have not seen one listing on any web forums or in google about it not being shown under move/intergrate.
A few days ago I ran across a work around changing the android sofware to fix this but I am not up to that. Thanks for any help on this.

Oh I also bought a samsung brand 70'ms read 64gb micro sd card just in case and put it in.
:(