Android on JADE

Search This thread

kirin_u22

Oct 9, 2009
Beijing
yeah ,U are right

Finally, I realize that MSM7225 is not support by HaRET.exe .

at http://www.handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/HaRET

I can't find JADE(MSM7225) in Device Support Matrix.

Who can contact about “PaulSokolovsky” ?He is Current maintainers of HaRET now.

Current problem is HaRET.exe , let it support MSM7225 to support andorid on jade.

ps:i'm sorry for my english.i'm chinese.

stuliv12

Sep 1, 2007
hey, im not sure who to contact either, however i have extracted the exe of the generic haret posted before, the attached file details ramaddr and ramsize and lists of available mobiles, take a look. There are other files however dont display anything worthwhile!

Please note this is only part of the file as there is a file size limit. Towards the bottom it does mention processors.

HTH

Attachments

• rdata.txt
    10 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

stuliv12

Sep 1, 2007
i have e-mailed Paul Sokolovsky, lets see what, if anything he says.

Hi Paul.

Im not sure if you are the right person to ask. Im working within the Jade forum on xda, and trying to work, or get a Haret that supports the JADE MSM7225. I notice Haret is bootable on the blackstone etc, would this be a fairly simple change and if so do you have a pointers?

Thanks

Stu

NeoS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 27, 2008
Somewhere in NL
You guys should try to get a hold of a working Haret, then use the software from the Tattoo, which has the same hardware as the Jade.

stuliv12

Sep 1, 2007
thats the problem, we have the Tattoo files but no Haret, it doesnt detect our processor correctly. I have e-mailed the Haret team but i havent had a reply.

tellmewhy

Nov 18, 2009
Would somebody please extract the kernel, initrd, etc. from Tatto's ROM, so I can start working on HaRET? I own a HTC Jade, and like to have Android on it. I will start looking at HaRET to see what can I do.

Top Liked Posts