My phone is stuck on the android screen (X5)

Search This thread

storm 1905

Mar 2, 2012
I have ideos X5. I flashed B522. Next day, touch screen freezed. I restart phone and phone is stuck on the android screen(android animation). I tried to flash diffrent stock roms but "Update failed" in all of them. Can you help me, please? :(

Sorry for my bad English. :)

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
Does it fail on the first part, unpacking? or the second part?

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
That's the issue I have too, it seems it is bricked because the bootloader is locked. I would recommend just getting a warranty repair on it. I was refused that because I have already had a motherboard changed and now they refuse to do it again.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1524668 3rd post

I just found this thread today, but I am having a problem downloading the file.
If you can download the file and open it, you could upload it somewhere for me. I can try it out on my phone first if you want.

storm 1905

Mar 2, 2012
That's the issue I have too, it seems it is bricked because the bootloader is locked. I would recommend just getting a warranty repair on it. I was refused that because I have already had a motherboard changed and now they refuse to do it again.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1524668 3rd post

I just found this thread today, but I am having a problem downloading the file.
If you can download the file and open it, you could upload it somewhere for me. I can try it out on my phone first if you want.

I dowloading it. When it finished, I will upload to mediafire.

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
Ok that's unlocked the pink screen, I can see the image partition on my PC again!! :)

Now i need to figure out how to get a working recovery, it wasn't working before but now I get a blue screen on recovery. Just got to figure this out but it's looking better than it was :)

storm 1905

Mar 2, 2012
Ok that's unlocked the pink screen, I can see the image partition on my PC again!! :)

Now i need to figure out how to get a working recovery, it wasn't working before but now I get a blue screen on recovery. Just got to figure this out but it's looking better than it was :)

How to unlocked the pink screen? What do I do, now?

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
After you download it, unzip it and take the UPDATE.APP and put it in a folder dload and move it to your sdcard. Then hold vol+/- and power, let it flash. Pull the battery after it has restarted and go into pink screen again and plug in to your PC :)

storm 1905

Mar 2, 2012
After you download it, unzip it and take the UPDATE.APP and put it in a folder dload and move it to your sdcard. Then hold vol+/- and power, let it flash. Pull the battery after it has restarted and go into pink screen again and plug in to your PC :)

Thank you for answer. But I put dload folder in the pink screen partition. Now, that partition locked. Version 2.3 installed now. I can't see the internal SD on my PC.

I will try it. I write the result.

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
Yes!!!! My phone works"!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Ok here's what I did

Download mediafire.com/?1hbk6n46hgamyt6
Unzip it, and find UPDATE.APP
Put UPDATE.APP in a dload folder and upload to empty sdcard.
Put sdcard in phone, and hold vol+/- and power and flash it.
After phone has restarted pull battery.
Download http://www.mediafire.com/?6hrfz36b8e2vw87
Unzip and copy the dload folder to empty sdcard.
Hold vol+/- and power and flash it.
After it fails near the end or if it restarts then pull battery.
Download a rooted boot.img and a clockworkmod recovery.img (got both mine from links at modaco)
Attach phone to PC in pink screen mode and delete the boot.img and recover.img files.
Upload the downloaded root.img and recovery.img to image folder in phone.
Download any custom rom from XDA, I used http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1475687 and upload it to sdcard
Pull battery.
Hold vol+ and power and go into clockworkmod, wipe everything and flash the custom rom!!

Good luck!

Last edited:

storm 1905

Mar 2, 2012

I am glad for you.
I connected the phone to my PC and drivers installed. But I can't see the partitions on computer. I use Windows 7. Any ideas? help me :(

The drivers were found by computer:
37wtr.jpg

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
Yeah I think I have HiSuite installed already too so the drivers were from there.

You should only see 1 partition anyway.

But it looks like the pink screen is unlocked because before it says drivers not found when the bootloader is locked.

Try unplugging and plugging in again.

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
No I meant just for the drivers it installs.
Try again from the beginning, it should work for you.

Sent from my Galaxy far, far away!

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
Just follow the steps again from the start. See if that helps

Sent from my Galaxy far, far away!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Ok here's what I did

Download mediafire.com/?1hbk6n46hgamyt6
    Unzip it, and find UPDATE.APP
    Put UPDATE.APP in a dload folder and upload to empty sdcard.
    Put sdcard in phone, and hold vol+/- and power and flash it.
    After phone has restarted pull battery.
    Download http://www.mediafire.com/?6hrfz36b8e2vw87
    Unzip and copy the dload folder to empty sdcard.
    Hold vol+/- and power and flash it.
    After it fails near the end or if it restarts then pull battery.
    Download a rooted boot.img and a clockworkmod recovery.img (got both mine from links at modaco)
    Attach phone to PC in pink screen mode and delete the boot.img and recover.img files.
    Upload the downloaded root.img and recovery.img to image folder in phone.
    Download any custom rom from XDA, I used http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1475687 and upload it to sdcard
    Pull battery.
    Hold vol+ and power and go into clockworkmod, wipe everything and flash the custom rom!!

Good luck!
    Thanks, really hope this works :)

It downloaded in two hours. I hope this works. :) I am waiting for your message. ;)

mediafire com/?1hbk6n46hgamyt6
    (put " . " betwen mediafire with com )
    I was confused. What will I do, now? :eek:

There is a setting in Help/Online Update(Or Similar)/Settings.Tick the option if it isn't.Like: check for drivers ..... :D