[BOOTANIM] JellyBean/Nexus 7 Boot Animation RePackaged For One X (Not The X BootAnim)

Search This thread

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Good sním but for my oné X dont work with insert coin rom ..any idea.?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Ok I think I know what the problem is... If you could delete the hTC_bootup-one.zip from system/customize/resource... Developer of insertcoin has named the standard boot animation to something.else...
Try what I've suggested there and let me know the outcome please..

Will now work for you - just choose the relevant option in AROMA - the "name" option... :)

The Great Dane

Feb 11, 2010
Welcome to the darkside
OnePlus 9 Pro
Thanks Bo... Thought it was quiet around here with out you.. see u in the nexus 7 forums... ;)

Not actually preordered mine... Will go to the shop and get it... Currys (which is part of the Dixon's group in the UK) say it is available in stock on the 19th July... So, end of next week hopefully!! Fingers crossed!

nah, I pre ordered mine from U.S and now with jb released it should start to rock around the N7, so yes exciting times ahead:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone,

Since seeing it, I have been wanting the Nexus 7 Boot Animation! This is not the Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean animation, it is from the Nexus 7 (apparently, before the OTA!)..

Video is in the second post below!

I have found, resized and packaged this animation for others to use!!

It is an AROMA install...

First question asked is what is the name of your bootanimation - bootanimation.zip or hTC_bootup_one.zip - Please check this before rebooting into recovery. Look in the below folder structures to find out the name!

also it gives you options to place in your desired boot animation place

• Sense - system/customize/resource
    • Android - system/media
    • Data - data/local

Please check where your boot animation is, and in AROMA choose the relevant option.

In AROMA, you can also choose to delete the HTC Bootup Sound. I still had the boot up sound, so have added the option to remove it!

Download from my site - Now live!! :)

Any questions, just ask! :)

Matt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirmed working on other devices too - Evo 4G LTE (thanks mattemer) and inc2 (thanks dreamkiller80) - It could also work on your device too... :)

Thread contents on my site now too - also a smaller HDPI 480x800 version too! :)
    It looks very 3D!!!! See below!

I might even create a fail safe and copy bootanimation.zip and hTC_bootup_one.zip to be sure... :)

I have edited the AROMA install, so the first question is "What is your boot animation named?" So if it is hTC_bootup_one.zip it will install as that, and not bootanimation.zip... ;)

Should be suitable for all phones now running a larger xhdpi screen size! :)

Just gonna tidy up the OP a bit, and then upload to my server! :)
    Good work my friend!!!!:cool:

LET THEM TALK, ALOUD!! HTC ONE X, THE ONLY ONE. VIPERX + FRANCO KERNEL r12
    Great stuff, thanks! That Bootanimation really looks great :D