[Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Search This thread

benko286

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 2, 2008
Croatia, Zagreb
I am running 9.0.0-RC0-p3-KANG rom, old rom, works perfectly except camera. Would like to update to this, but not sure if I am ready. I have Unlocked bootloader and ClockworkMod - 5.5.0.4 I am ready to flash a zip (of coruse wipe everything first, I have TB Galaxy WIPE script) ?

How can I check which version of modem I have?

rycus86

Aug 20, 2010
I am running 9.0.0-RC0-p3-KANG rom, old rom, works perfectly except camera. Would like to update to this, but not sure if I am ready. I have Unlocked bootloader and ClockworkMod - 5.5.0.4 I am ready to flash a zip (of coruse wipe everything first, I have TB Galaxy WIPE script) ?

How can I check which version of modem I have?

I'm not sure about the wipe script but the modem version is usually located at Settings > About tablet > Baseband version.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: benko286

rycus86

Aug 20, 2010
Reactions: benko286

xavierjohn22

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 24, 2006
www.xavierjohn22.com
I can confirm, not working for me either; the options are correctly checked, but theres no change in the notification drawer.

Should be in
System
Quick settings panel
Tiles and layout

Notification drawer is for left side pull down, which can also be edited

Sent from my GT-P7100 using XDA Premium App

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387990491459.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387990491459.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 216
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387990516808.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387990516808.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

projektilski

Nov 30, 2013
Wallpaper fit to screen

I can't get any wallpaper to fit the screen in landscape mode. I tried multipic live viewer, image 2 wallpaper, wallpaper changer, wallpaper wizardii, landscape wallpaper and so on. It always crops the picture and zooms it. How to get a proper wallpaper that fits the screen in landscape mode? What resolution to use?

Also, do live wallpaper work? I don't see any to choose when in wallpapers and those downloaded from play store crash.

Phil77560

Aug 25, 2011
Strange power management....

Hi,
I've flashed CM 10.1 20140216 - P3 on my GT P7100.
I came from stock.
I did full wipe before flashing ( including battery stats)
my problem : after one night charging the battery hardly reach 45% :crying:
As I connect it to my PC via USB it is no more detected (neither PTP nor MTP with or without debugging) :confused:
Any help please....:(:(:(:(

kyllaz

Apr 14, 2014
3g unlock

Hi there guys.
I´ve installed this rom and everything is working great! Just have a small question my galaxy p7100 is a 10.1v, locked to vodafone network, does this rom unlock the 3g to all worldwide networks? Or do i have to do it in another way? If so can you please point me the way?

my best regards

berrada_9

Aug 20, 2009
TouchWiz

Hi , thank you for the great work and the tutorial. Is there any way to get TouchWiz in this ROM ? thanks:)

zoulu

Dec 12, 2008
Napoli
GSM Call

Hallo everybody
I've install this rom but I cannot use the phone.
When I try to make a call - immediately it end. Is it a my problem?
Thanks

zoulu

Dec 12, 2008
Napoli
Anyone has this tablet?

Is dead this thread? Any one can help me????

I still have this tablet and I would install the lastest ROM, so...........

1) I download the last ROM : "cm-10.1-20140216-NIGHTLY-p3.zip" - is it the last version?
2) I download the lastest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' - is it "gapps-kk-20140606-signed.zip"?
3) I download the recovery.tar.md5 and follow any step in the first post of this thread.

Okay.........If I've understand right, at the end of the procedure my TAB has the 4.2.2 version of Android with a lot of Google apps but I cannot use this tab to phone and the send sms. To can use this TAB like a phone I need "Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository"..... Where can I download this file????
PLEASE........... help ME!

Thanks to everybody

JorgeSinval

Jul 25, 2011
I'm trying to install google plus apk, how can I do it? I always get the info "application not installed".

Thanks.

paolo764

Mar 13, 2008
hi, could someone tell me where to download gapps (link provided is not working ) and point me to a guide for root my device?
thank you

kree8

Feb 13, 2014
Hi. Im trying to install the custom mod on my galaxy tab 10.1v (gt-p7100) but I cant seem to get windows usb drivers to work. I am using windows 10 and I get a device descriptor failure.

Any help?

Please.

edit: used usb driver link found here

now trying to get gapps to work trying gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll start by saing that all credits go to :good: pershoot :good: So be sure to thank him !!

INFO
    http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/
    This is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) + CM10.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v

CyanogenMod-10.1.jpg

!! DOWNLOAD / NIGHTLIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
    http://get.cm/?device=p3

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    /!\ Before doing anything make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a rooted device!
    1. Backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup.
    2. Go to http://get.cm/?device=p3
    3. Download 'recovery.tar.md5' to your PC if you don't have it yet. It's Clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 (latest version). If it's not available on the above location, it's also attached to this post.
    4. Download 'cm-10.1.......zip' and put it in internal storage.
    5. Download the latest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' from http://goo.im/gapps and put it in internal storage. gapps-minimal-jb-20121212-signed.zip has been confirmed to work fine.
    6. a. Flash recovery.tar.md5 on your device using ODIN3 (go into downloading mode, wait for USB connected on screen, then select the file using PDA and click Start)
    6. b. You can also use fastboot (for some reason I prefer this method). Just extract the recovery.img from 'recovery.tar.md5' and then flash it using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (permanent on device) and/or "fastboot boot recovery.img" (just boot it from pc))
    7. Once in recovery: clean cache & clean dalvik cache. (I did a full wipe to be sure I don't report bugs to pershoot which are linked to data problems).
    8. Flash the ROM.
    9. Flash gapps.
    10. Reboot
    11. Enjoy your ROM :fingers-crossed:
    12. Put back all your apps (using batch Titanium Backup) but don't restore system apps.
    13. You're done!

If you need to flash the P4 modem:
    1. Get ODIN 1.85
    2. Get the Samsung drivers "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2300_0" (google it)
    3. Install the driver for Tab
    4. Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository
    5. Boot into bootloader (press power and hold volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then select Downloading).
    6. Start ODIN (you should see the first block become yellow on the screen => means your device is connected)
    7. Select PDA and browse to the modem file
    8. Flash it
    9. You're done. Make sure you got the correct RIL by flashing the latest image.

Video made by SjPedro22
    WORKING
    • bluetooth
    • browser
    back camera (8MP)
    • gps
    • install/move apps on sd card
    • mobile data 3g/2g
    • rotation
    • sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
    • superuser
    • MTP
    • video playback
    • vibration
    • wifi
    • youtube
    front camera

BUGS
    • none! If you find one, please post them in this thread!
    Latest recovery from droidbasement.
    Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.

fixed.

it should build successfully for the next nightly run.
    Re: [Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.
    Sorry for the dumb question, but does anyone have the links to this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

here you have mate, link to gapps ;)

http://goo.im/gapps

just it the thanks button ;)