Airplane toggle

Search This thread
Jan 8, 2014
www.facebook.com
I no longer have use to any airplane toggle since the 4.3 update. I've factory reset my phone without any help. I've also lost the ability to auto rotate since the update. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
I no longer have use to any airplane toggle since the 4.3 update. I've factory reset my phone without any help. I've also lost the ability to auto rotate since the update. Any help is greatly appreciated!

do u need help getting airplane mode toggle or getting auto screen rotation ( pull down status bar would say right there next to other options) also believe is in settings on display .im not on stock cant help much .if i had my bros fone i would help more .if u pull down status bar i think thers a settings icon to wat toggles to add o remove

Jan 8, 2014
www.facebook.com
I'm currently using the pull down notification bar to switch to airplane mode. I was using a widget to switch, but since the 4.3 update, airplane mode widgets don't work. As for the screen rosin, I have it set on auto but it No longer works.

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
I'm currently using the pull down notification bar to switch to airplane mode. I was using a widget to switch, but since the 4.3 update, airplane mode widgets don't work. As for the screen rosin, I have it set on auto but it No longer works.

hmmm try under settings accessibility or display to check if auto rotate is enable and i believe gives options of wat degrees to rotate.i was using my bros fone earlier trying to remember the settings . if not i think i even saw it settings/ scroll down..if everything is Enable .u could try an app called ultimate rotation control for the meanwhile.
as in for the widget ..all i can think of just remove it from ur screen and put it back on again .
sorry man cant help much now i need sleep
dont worry ur not the only one with 4.3 issues . my brothers fone lags

dpeeps74

Oct 28, 2009
Austin
I can't be a lot of help but it's not uncommon for 3rd party toggles to not work properly after an update to a stock rom. For that you would do better to contact the app devs. As for the screen rotation, no idea honestly. Maybe get a sensor calibration app and see if it detects you rotating your phone. I'm assuming that you're on stock and that you've checked the rotation in multiple apps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app