HTC One 2014 screen protector and tempered glass list

Search This thread

brandonmangan

Apr 14, 2009
San Angelo TX
+1 for Nillkin. I had a ZAGG Glass on for about an hour and couldn't stand it. Returned it and ordered Nillkin. Have had it on for a few days and can't even tell it's there. Super smooth and responsive, and doesn't smudge like the ZAGG did. Very good buy.

I've had the nillkin glass on for a week and it's the best screen protector I've ever used. Well worth the $13 on Amazon. I'll never stray from glass again. The only way I can tell it's there is to run my finger up or down from the speakers.

Edit: double tap to wake and dot view still work with it too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris_c81

festo702

Feb 1, 2009
I purchased the EZguardz glass from ebay (item # 331205543971) for $5.99 and I think it's amazing. It has rounded edges, is very thin, smooth, and does not attract fingerprints. I even had to take the glass up after it was installed to fit a case and I put it back on and it's just as good as before I took it off. I would never pay any more than what I did. I'm going to buy another just so I have a spare.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

otariq

Feb 17, 2012
Ended up returning my cailifu glass and got the mobile pioneer one from amazon. This one is very nice so far. Not too thick and all 4 sides are rounded unlike my cailifu one which wasn't rounded on the left side. For $10 you can't really beat it. Let's see how it holds up in the coming months

silver04v

Feb 22, 2011
Is there a problem with cases fitting properly with a tempered glass protector? I'm afraid my incipio case won't fit properly with one. Any input on case fit?

silver04v

Feb 22, 2011
I purchased the zagg invisible shield glass today. Just installed it and it fits perfect. Using my incipio dual pro case it still fits just right.

Feels great to touch, smudges are there but not as bad as platisc protectors I've used in the past.

Installation was easy, came out great. I currently have no complaints.

When it says it has a rounded edge what exactly does that mean? Would you be able to show a picture? Thanks

It means that at the edges of the protector, it's rounded off instead of squared. Not a great example but bare with me. Imagine you're holding the protector between your finger and thumb looking at its bottom edge:

Squared.
[ :::::::::::::::::::: ]

Rounded. Sort of. Best I could do with symbols.
( :::::::::::::::::::: )

Just makes gliding over the screen from the edges a nicer feel plus allegedly prevents chipping.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: assassin82492

benandfaith

Sep 25, 2008
Brisbane
Last edited:
Reactions: assassin82492

andrewp3481

Jun 30, 2011
Hope you don't mind but I wanna pimp my website. Is brand new and I hope to have much more stock soon. I want to try and buy wholesale and make a decent profit without overcharging. I currently have a few HTC M8 products. So check it out and tell your friends. Thanks!
http://norcalphonecase.com/shop/htc-one-m8/

assassin82492

Nov 25, 2008
I've had the nillkin glass on for a week and it's the best screen protector I've ever used. Well worth the $13 on Amazon. I'll never stray from glass again. The only way I can tell it's there is to run my finger up or down from the speakers.

Edit: double tap to wake and dot view still work with it too.

Would you mind posting a couple pics of your phone with the Nilkin glass and the dotview case? Have you noticed any problems?

Would you mind posting a couple pics of your phone with the Nilkin glass and the dotview case? Have you noticed any problems?

Have the same combination. Nillkin makes the flap stand off a little. It's enough to bother me personally. I don't use the Dot View at the moment. Waiting for a 0.15mm protector to arrive from GLASS-M.

assassin82492

Nov 25, 2008
Have the same combination. Nillkin makes the flap stand off a little. It's enough to bother me personally. I don't use the Dot View at the moment. Waiting for a 0.15mm protector to arrive from GLASS-M.

Yeah that would really bother me too. Problem is I already ordered my Nillkin which arrived at my house and im out of the country so i cant even return at the moment. Now Im thinking im gonna skip on the Dot View for now and get a Toastmade

Last edited:

assassin82492

Nov 25, 2008
Would anyone with a Nillkin protector be able to tell me about the small pieces for the cameras? Do they affect the function at all? And could anyone post a pic of how it looks with the pieces fixed on the cameras?

Jr6278

Apr 26, 2014
I can't take the pictures right now but there alot better than the slickwraps version

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Would anyone with a Nillkin protector be able to tell me about the small pieces for the cameras? Do they affect the function at all? And could anyone post a pic of how it looks with the pieces fixed on the cameras?

I've had mine on for months and I've taken hundreds of photos. No side effects that I've noticed.

Top Liked Posts