[FIRMWARE] Stock 2.1.1.A.0.6 Greek .:: SUPER easy install, only 4 steps! ::.

Do you want to make a pre-rooted version of stock?

• Yes, I want this!

Votes: 62 56.9%
  • No, keep it bare stock.

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • ONE stock and ONE pre-rooted stock.

Votes: 34 31.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

leajian

Apr 17, 2011
Shin Sekai
github.com
NEWS:​
* Reuploaded .ftf, sorry for the inconvenience.
* I just realised that it is impossible to make a pre-rooted .ftf of 2.1.1.A.0.6
Sorry for getting your hopes down... :/
* Stock 2.1.1.A.0.6 Greek firmware coming for X10 Mini too. ;)
* Stock 2.1.1.A.0.6 Greek firmware CAME for X8. :D
* I am really sorry for the ads and for not compling with rule #13, I didn't noticed it, really. SORRY about it.

Were you searching desperately everywhere to find the 2.1.1.A.0.6 firmware with 015 baseband in order to install a custom ROM which requires it, but you could not? Are you unable because PC Companion has another firmware for your X10 Mini Pro or you don't want to have internet connection to do this all the time or you are lazy as me or whatever? :confused:
Relax now! :cool: You are in the right place! I had the same problem too, so I decided to solve it and share it with you all! :eek:

DISCLAIMER:​
I am not responsible if anything goes wrong or you brick you device (you can always unbrick it with Sony PC Companion or SEUS or FlashTool). If you follow my guide you'll be just more than fine. I suggest you make backups of everything with ClockWorkMod or take any files you need, Titanium Backup recommented.
THIS IS FOR
X10 Mini Pro ONLY

jrNocubtoo4AL.jpg

What do you need?
  1. Provided below --> FlashTool + 2.1.1.A.0.6 .ftf bundle (Link to the FTF file only, here not here.)
  2. X10 Mini Pro drivers installed see post #2
  3. 7-zip
  4. your X10 Mini Pro phone
  5. a USB cable
  6. a PC

--------------------------------------------
jLt62LR2M9iXo.png

jburbFMXRbsDC9.png

Click OK and then you'll be asked to take some steps from the program in order to connect your phone into flash mode. Just follow what FlashTool instructs you to do.
jbfdPJixGtyWdw.png

NOTES:
  • If you find me useful, then please click Thanks to encourage me and be sure I am here to help you and answer all your questions. ;)
  • All archieves are .7z format with super compression. Those files can be opened with software from http://www.7-zip.org/.

Brought to you by Leajian with love... :rolleyes:

CHANGELOG:
16/3/2013
- ftf reuploaded
27/3/2012
pay per click ads removed -
13/5/2012
- Guide correction
- Links changed
6/3/2012
FTF Reloaded -
Link UPDATES -
Guide made smaller, only 4 steps! ;) -
Added instructive screenshots to the thread -
Slightly changed the the thread -
Second post for driver installtion instructions -
7/3/2012
- Added poll
6/3/2012
Link updates AGAIN -
Corrected some text -
16/2/2012
- Link updates
- Fixed some typos

Last edited:

andre_pl

May 29, 2011
Will this work on the regular x10 mini or just the Pro?

I have the E10a
Build number: 2.0.1.A.0.47
Firmware Version 2.1-update1
Baseband version: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404006

Tried MiniCM7 but my baseband version is incompatible and SEUS has no more updates for me,.

leajian

Apr 17, 2011
Shin Sekai
github.com
Will this work on the regular x10 mini or just the Pro?

I have the E10a
Build number: 2.0.1.A.0.47
Firmware Version 2.1-update1
Baseband version: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404006

Tried MiniCM7 but my baseband version is incompatible and SEUS has no more updates for me,.
No, it's only for PRO.

But, if you want, I can show you how to extract a 2.1.1.A.0.6 firmware for x10 mini. It's easy. If you are unable alone, I will help you too. Maybe I can make the firmware myself for x10 minis, but I don't have one to test it. You can be a tester.

So... What do you want? :)

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App

skfalco

Jul 10, 2009
Mexico
problem with multiupload

Hello man ive been searching in the internet for 2 days and can't find the firmware 2.1.1.A.0.6 cause multiupload is down can you upload it somewhere else? thanks in advance

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
@leajian: First of all, thanks for sharing this! :)
Unfortunately, we cannot sticky separate threads for regional firmwares, because, as you can understand, we'd have to sticky 2+ pages and then it would be hard to see new threads. LOL! :D
If you are interested in making an index thread for regional firmwares, let me know! ;)

Reactions: leajian

leajian

Apr 17, 2011
Shin Sekai
github.com
I understand, that's ok. I think there no other regional firmwares out there. The only thing I can do is to make a guide on how to make a regional firmware, I think that would be a good sticky, hopefully...

Thank you Iridaki! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMiltos21

leajian

Apr 17, 2011
Shin Sekai
github.com
Ain't she greek like us?We're both from Serres but what about her :) ?

Look what see said : (Des ti eipe : ) http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25635946&postcount=165
Originally Posted by DaRk_dOg View Post

Lets keep this thread clean of in-between conflicts and focus on development and bug hunting
^What he said.

Thread cleaned.
Please proceed on topic and please write in English only, according to the rules.

(Και εμένα μου αρέσουν πιο πολύ τα ελληνικά παιδάκια μου, αλλά ο σκοπός είναι όλοι να καταλαβαίνουν τι λέμε. Αν υπάρχει κάτι προσωπικό, PM. )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEWS:​
    * Reuploaded .ftf, sorry for the inconvenience.
    * I just realised that it is impossible to make a pre-rooted .ftf of 2.1.1.A.0.6
    Sorry for getting your hopes down... :/
    * Stock 2.1.1.A.0.6 Greek firmware coming for X10 Mini too. ;)
    * Stock 2.1.1.A.0.6 Greek firmware CAME for X8. :D
    * I am really sorry for the ads and for not compling with rule #13, I didn't noticed it, really. SORRY about it.

Were you searching desperately everywhere to find the 2.1.1.A.0.6 firmware with 015 baseband in order to install a custom ROM which requires it, but you could not? Are you unable because PC Companion has another firmware for your X10 Mini Pro or you don't want to have internet connection to do this all the time or you are lazy as me or whatever? :confused:
    Relax now! :cool: You are in the right place! I had the same problem too, so I decided to solve it and share it with you all! :eek:

DISCLAIMER:​
    I am not responsible if anything goes wrong or you brick you device (you can always unbrick it with Sony PC Companion or SEUS or FlashTool). If you follow my guide you'll be just more than fine. I suggest you make backups of everything with ClockWorkMod or take any files you need, Titanium Backup recommented.
    THIS IS FOR
    X10 Mini Pro ONLY

jrNocubtoo4AL.jpg

What do you need?
    1. Provided below --> FlashTool + 2.1.1.A.0.6 .ftf bundle (Link to the FTF file only, here not here.)
    2. X10 Mini Pro drivers installed see post #2
    3. 7-zip
    4. your X10 Mini Pro phone
    5. a USB cable
    6. a PC

jLt62LR2M9iXo.png

jburbFMXRbsDC9.png

Click OK and then you'll be asked to take some steps from the program in order to connect your phone into flash mode. Just follow what FlashTool instructs you to do.
    jbfdPJixGtyWdw.png

NOTES:
    • If you find me useful, then please click Thanks to encourage me and be sure I am here to help you and answer all your questions. ;)
    • All archieves are .7z format with super compression. Those files can be opened with software from http://www.7-zip.org/.

Brought to you by Leajian with love... :rolleyes:

CHANGELOG:
    16/3/2013
    - ftf reuploaded
    27/3/2012
    pay per click ads removed -
    13/5/2012
    - Guide correction
    - Links changed
    6/3/2012
    FTF Reloaded -
    Link UPDATES -
    Guide made smaller, only 4 steps! ;) -
    Added instructive screenshots to the thread -
    Slightly changed the the thread -
    Second post for driver installtion instructions -
    7/3/2012
    - Added poll
    6/3/2012
    Link updates AGAIN -
    Corrected some text -
    16/2/2012
    - Link updates
    - Fixed some typos
    Guide for installing the required drivers for flashing, skip this if you have PC Companion installed and connected your phone in flash mode at least once! :

*Open FlashTool0.7.0.0_2.1.1.A.0.6-bundle > drivers.
    jb0sl2a99QV64o.png

*Check those and click install!
    jbu5fP1F5QePIw.png
    I dont know why but i like this post ? :)
    maybe the colors ...
    Great stuff, thanks for making this guide im sure many have this problem!! :)