[ROM] Froyo Cream Sandwich (AOSP and FroyobyLaszlo) (2012-04-17)

Search This thread

vuvantuan59

Dec 24, 2011
Namdinh
Thanks update ! I will use ...:D:D:D:thumbdown::thumbup::thumbdown:

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

NSingh95

Aug 8, 2009
Columbus, OH
wifi error

Hey, great work on the rom i love it, but i just have one problem on my initial run. when i try to connect to the wifi, it comes up with an error and doesnt connect, i have tried it 30 times already. Let me know if im possibly doing something wrong or could it be the rom itself.
Thanks

junio07

Dec 17, 2010
Metro M.
at last. what i've been waitin for. FBL! very nice theme, just notice something music and power control widget are not the same.
so if you display it on the same column, it doesn't match.
2585amv.jpg

but that's okay. i just change it with different widget style that i like.. :D

351xsap.jpg

askrulous

Mar 29, 2008
London
Great job! Running very smoothly too. Thanks for all the work you put into this.

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

frankdrey

Dec 28, 2011
Hey, great work on the rom i love it, but i just have one problem on my initial run. when i try to connect to the wifi, it comes up with an error and doesnt connect, i have tried it 30 times already. Let me know if im possibly doing something wrong or could it be the rom itself.
Thanks

Are you flashing any other kernels?
You don't need to flash a kernel for fbl.

Sent from my HTC Dream with the awesome Froyo Cream Sandwich FBL Edition

Frodo1910

Feb 6, 2011
Thanks

Same here, i wiped full all,i come frome froyo cream, did full wipe and flashed fbl and cpu.

With FBL wifi networks are being showed but i have the disconnected fail,having troubles.

I surrender ,backing to froyo cream till problems with wifi get repaired.

Last edited:

DorianX

at last. what i've been waitin for. FBL! very nice theme, just notice something music and power control widget are not the same.
so if you display it on the same column, it doesn't match.
2585amv.jpg

but that's okay. i just change it with different widget style that i like.. :D

351xsap.jpg

Sorry I forgot to change that png :p can you send me the png that you using? I think is better to this theme than mine :D

DorianX

Thanks

Same here, i wiped full all,i come frome froyo cream, did full wipe and flashed fbl and cpu.

With FBL wifi networks are being showed but i have the disconnected fail,having troubles.

Did you used superwipe? I'm on FBL 3 days ago and wifi is working but I'm on ezterry kernel I don't tested with the original kernel maybe you should try that one

askrulous

Mar 29, 2008
London

I did 2 superwipes + no cpu, and wifi is working fine.....so, is it the cpu?

Sent from my Froyo on Dream/Sapphire using XDA App

Frodo1910

Feb 6, 2011
Did you used superwipe? I'm on FBL 3 days ago and wifi is working but I'm on ezterry kernel I don't tested with the original kernel maybe you should try that one

Friday i will try this,but i can say you I did all options.

Installed froyo by lazlo and themed it(I flashed theme on recovery)---> Wifi works but says disconnected.

Installed fbl themed but i can't remember if i used superwipe,i know i did a full wipe.---> Error @ turning On wifi

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys! Here I am with my new AOSP Froyo and FroyobyLaszlo Themed ROMS
    This is only a themed rom! ok I'm not a dev
    FroyoCreamSandwich.jpg
    I don't really like too much Gingerbread ROMS (Feels laggy compared with Froyo) that's why I stay on froyo and did this rom with a beautiful ICS theme. Hope you like :)
    This is an extremely barebones rom just includes basics apks ok, no youtube, gmail, maps, talk, etc. (You can install it from market/play or flash Extra-Apps) also removed almost all of ringtones, notifications, alarms. This rom is based on DREAMteam Froyo v2.0.0
    From original rom thread:
    Features:
    Autokernel. Ezterry's ezgb v1.5.1f kernel
    Audiohack
    Apps2sdext (froyo parts app)
    Compcache (same app..)
    Other stuff in froyo parts
    Light and quick

Issues:
    If there are any, tell us!

Requirements:
    HTC dream: 1.33.0013d spl and 2708+ radio
    32b sapphire: any. 0013(d) and 2708+ recommended
    32a (not tested by dev team): I have no clue.... a 1.33 spl and a 3.22 radio
    Most tested on the 0013d/28.25 radio/spl
    custom recovery (to flash)
    Ability to read the entire contents of this post

(Note: signing in to Google in the setup wizard hasn't been working. I recommend skipping it and setting up your account in either the settings menu or market)
    If you use Custom MTD this sizes should be fine:
    Dreamteam base:
    63 system
    2 cache

FBL base:
    73 system
    2 cache

If you don't know how cmtd works please please read this thread first http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=717874

Downloads:
    Rom mirror

Gapps mirror

Extra-Apps (ES File Explorer 1.6.1.3, Gmail 2.3.5.2, Maps(brut) 4.6.0.4686, Search 1.3.3.247963, Voice Search 2.1.4, Youtube 2.4.4, all this apps will install on data so you can uninstall it) mirror

Optional Launcher (Themed Launcher Pro 8.0.6 free) If you want ICS dock line press menu, preferences, appearance settings, dock background, select froyo wide mirror

ezterry kernel 1.5.2

farmatito kernel

Installation instructions:
    1. Boot into Recovery
    2. Make a backup (Very important!!!)
    3. Wipe all (including SdExt)
    4. Superwipe (Recomended)
    5. Flash ROM
    7. Flash alternate kernel (Optional)
    6. Flash Gapps (Not needed on FBL version)
    7. Flash Extra-Apps (Optional, only flash it if you really use that apps)
    8. Reboot
    Enjoy :D
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update!
    This update fix the unreadable text on some dark windows and add transparency to notification bar background, just flash on top (maybe a wipe to cache and dalvik-cache would be fine).
    The first boot will be take longer than normal don't scare
    Update mirror

FroyoByLaszlo Port!!!
    After a long wait I finally finished to port this beautiful theme to FBL :D
    You have two choices to get the ICS theme:
    1.- A full themed rom but it's a light, stripped, barebones (or whatever you want to call it) version like all my roms, I also remove all the CPU mods in CMparts (Extras) cuz it eats around 3-5mb of ram and your battery dies early (But I upload a version with CPU mod if you like that feature)
    ROM_wCPU mirror
    ROM_woCPU mirror
    FBL doesn't need GAPPS! ok they are included in the rom.

2.- An update.zip that you can flash on top on the original FBL rom
    Theme mirror
    Requirements:
    SPL: 1.33.0013d (hboot)

RADIO: 2.22.27.08 / 28.25

EXT 4 PARTITION

WILL NOT WORK WITH NEW EXPERIMENTAL UNOFFICIAL CLOCKWORK RECOVERY 3.X
    Sorry!
    As we know CMtheme don't work on FBL so you will have to change the clock, carrier and notifications colors manually. Go to settings, extras, user interface and change:

Status bar
    battery percent color = #ffffffff
    Clock color = #ff3F9BBF
    dbm color = #ff3F9BBF
    Date and provider
    Date color = #ff3F9BBF
    Carrier PLMN label color = #ff3F9BBF
    CarrierSPN label color = #ff3F9BBF
    Notifications colors
    Notifications ticker color = #ff3F9BBF
    Notifications count color = #ff3F9BBF
    No notifications color = #ff3F9BBF
    Clear button label color = #00000000
    Ongoing notifications color = #ff3F9BBF
    Latest notifications color = #ff3F9BBF
    Items title color = #fff2f2f2
    Items text color = #fff2f2f2
    Items time color = #fff2f2f2
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tips from ezterry:
    Now that the system is installed I have some pointers to making the system as fast as possible, you may ignore these if you really must have something they don't allow but if the phone runs slower you know why:

Tip 1: Google Maps: If you can live without it the phone will be much more stable.. (Maybe using mapquest as an alternative) However if you really do need Google Maps note the newer versions require much more resources than the older ones.

If you must have google maps try an older version rather than maps 5+
    Google Maps 4.7 MD5: b8c558351949be97eb8703d1f4a05807 (download/place on SD card and install with File Manager)
    Brut Maps based on Maps v4.6

Tip 2: Facebook: Well I can't say facebook was ever fast on our slow Dream, but the most resent versions run an "Upload Service" 24/7 in the background eating much unnecessary ram.. v1.6.4 is the newest version I know of without this behavior.

Tip 3: sync: disable what you can
    Go into settings -> Accounts &sync
    Tap your Google Id. Unless otherwise needed, unchecked Sync Picasa Web Albums, and Books
    If you have Google plus you may also wish to disable Sync Instant Upload.

Tip mine: If you restore apps with titanium backup or similar after that run in terminal
    su
    fix_permissions
    If you have fancy widgets I have a nice ICS clock theme
    ICS_Fancy_Clock.png

Link Mirror
    How to use:
    -Extract the file
    -Go to your sdcard and put the extracted folder in: android\data\fancywidgets\clockskins
    -Go to fancy widgets settings, appearance settings, clock skin, and select ICS theme
    -You have to change text color too so go to: widgets settings, appearance settings, widget text color, pick the color (it's something like #3F9BBF)

Credits:
    - DREAMteam tvall, maximo360, Ldrifta, And everyone that tvall already thanked.
    - Laszlo
    - Special thanks to prusokas for the poster
    /me wants FBL :D
    This rom is too laggy.
    FBL is perfect :D

I will love you if you make a FBL version (no homo)

Sent from my Froyo on Dream/Sapphire using Tapatalk

You can start to love me :p cuz I'm done with FBL I'm just checking if everything look ok :D
    Edit: Here is the proof
    FBL_ICS.png
    This rom has a littlle problems in theme, I can't see the pin numbers...

Sent from my HTC Dream using xda premium

The light unreadable text is present in app menus too. For instance Amazon buzz.

Sent from my Huawei U8160 using XDA

This is how entering PIN looks like.

EDIT: Added new screen shot for entering “New Contact”

I will fix this for the easy way (changing dark menus to light) because is very very hard to find what xml in framework control a specific text in the rom, maybe will look uglier but you will see all texts.

I have tried to find out which xml changes those texts without success, as well as others guys http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1400580&page=8
    nice work. Thank you for a great rom. Fast and no fc.

You're welcome! :) but all credits are for the DreamTeam :D
    downloaded
    ill try this out soon! ive heard good things about your work on other threads, keep it up
    i love to know the g1 is still alive and kicking!!!

Hope you like this rom :)

Long life to the G1! :D