Official Samsung Galaxy S2 Case

Search This thread

kurtish

May 20, 2010
Hull
Phones4U - It's £9.95 instore only as it's not on their website......bought it yesterday, would recommend it :)

Doggonit

May 9, 2011
Edinburgh
Got mine for 6 quid, free shipping. I hope to have it in my sweaty palms by tomorrow or day after, so that I can verify that it is the real deal and not some scam.

Doggonit

May 9, 2011
Edinburgh
Haha, Vimto, we have, haven't we? Now I just need the darn phone! Come on T-Mobile, make up your mind, or I will just send it back to spite you and get it from Three (Been to one of their stores today, they had plenty of stock, and I know the manager).

mchu6am4

Sep 24, 2010
I offered £5.50 and it was rejected today...just put another offer of £6 hope it gets accepted!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got my official mesh case today. Very happy with it, feels nice. It's not sticky but it's not slippy like the phone either. Looks good and is hardly noticeable. Thought I'd post some real world pics in case (hehe) some of you haven't seen one for real. Don't worry about the badge on the back, for some reason my camera makes it look nasty, it's not, it's the same as the video on page 1 :cool:

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

case3.jpg

case4.jpg

(that's paper dust on the corner btw)
    any idea, where can we buy it from and price?!

Sexy! Not sure I like all of the holes but, sexy!

i m also a big fan of hole.:D
    Just to check: is this Korean version exactly the same as the one here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0050N42QU/ ?

I've read at Wikipedia that Anycall is the Samsung brand in Korea is this correct?

Thanks for the clarification.

Yes Samsung is name Anycall in Korea. My Korean colleague verified this.