Sprint LTE

Search This thread

tkeyes

Aug 29, 2010
pittsburgh
good link. i dont want an 3g nexus and its cool that lg is made with recyclable materials. and only that i like is the hotspot sense its 3G, winax and LTE. i thought that an evo would be there 2, guess thats later.

Whosdaman

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
What they are doing is using the money from abandoned areas like Detroit to prop up smaller areas. It feels like taxation without representation.

If things were the way you wanted them to be, Sprint wouldn't have enough money to do anything and would have to be bought out.

Also, watch it with the personal attacks.

You better watch yourself. You have no idea who you are messing with. You seem new around here so you better cool your jets

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

lynyrd65

Jul 11, 2010
Tulsa
Trololol

Emi0l.gif
Trololololol'ed = success

1041420_o.gif
Dan Hesse said:
So I hear you guys like LTE.......

mudkip-big.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: austin420

austin420

Jan 8, 2009
kansas city mo
You better watch yourself. You have no idea who you are messing with. You seem new around here so you better cool your jets

if you didnt look like a bubble blowing double baby an 11 year old in your avatar, mebbe he would be moar scared.
besides, his account is 3 years older than yours and a year older than your old account.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdbc

A_Flying_Fox

Aug 10, 2010
good link. i dont want an 3g nexus and its cool that lg is made with recyclable materials. and only that i like is the hotspot sense its 3G, winax and LTE. i thought that an evo would be there 2, guess thats later.

I would've been pissed if they didn't put lte on the GN.

Now when I upgrade, I'm gonna be stuck on 3g for a while until LTE is up in NYC :(

Unless its possible to connect to WiMax and/or LTE? I can live with WiMax on a GN till LTE comes. Notice how the modem in that link says "connect to 3g, 4g and 4g LTE"

And

And

AND

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

bdbc

Mar 19, 2011
Korey, you should really chill, you are better than that.... and put a grown up picture up will you? No one wants to see your baby picture...LOL.

Yes, PLEASE tell me that pic is vastly outdated... I can hear the voice crackin' from here.. but hey guys, let's 'cool our jets' guys, okay guys? Lol...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Whosdaman

May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
It's two years old and this is my second account. Go look up Whosdaman. And I'm on my phone, not a keyboard and when someone reports me to a moderator I take that personally

Whosdaman

May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
I'm done hear again. This is exactly why I disappeared before and why I will disappear again. Xda is full of immature people who speak of things they have not idea about. I'm an established and reliable source for all things mobile especially Sprint. You want to call me names and make fun of me fine. But doing it publicly just shows the level of maturity this community has. The Epic forum is still the same as the time before I was moderator of this section.

Reactions: flastnoles11

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm done hear again. This is exactly why I disappeared before and why I will disappear again. Xda is full of immature people who speak of things they have not idea about. I'm an established and reliable source for all things mobile especially Sprint. You want to call me names and make fun of me fine. But doing it publicly just shows the level of maturity this community has. The Epic forum is still the same as the time before I was moderator of this section.

I agree with you 100% but I wouldn't take it so personally man... its just an internet forum... I bet 95% of the people wouldn't be saying anything if you were right in front of them... let's just call it internet muscles...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

lynyrd65

Jul 11, 2010
Tulsa
So much hate.,...

Commenting on someone's appearance like that was really low.

Sent from my MacBook Wheel using Rotatalk

tkeyes

Aug 29, 2010
pittsburgh
I would've been pissed if they didn't put lte on the GN.

Now when I upgrade, I'm gonna be stuck on 3g for a while until LTE is up in NYC :(

Unless its possible to connect to WiMax and/or LTE? I can live with WiMax on a GN till LTE comes. Notice how the modem in that link says "connect to 3g, 4g and 4g LTE"

And

And

AND

thought that was just for the hotspot. it is possible, if they make phones that also have an wimax modem plus LTE and cdma. but the battery life would sux ass. just ask anyone with an vz lte phone, the battery life sux on them phones because they are set to find LTE always you have to go into the setting to change that.

A_Flying_Fox

Aug 10, 2010

Chill man its just the interwebs...I got upset as well when he said "watch it with the personal attacks" because wtf? Where did the tough guy act come from? Who was he tryna impress? what personal attack was there to illicit such a response?

But then instead of turning it around and making him seem like a little girl instead of an obvious troll, you went and fed him >=/

Seriously man don't take internet crap so srsly. Except that. Take that seriously even though I'm saying it on the internet lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    !

And technically no one has every forced you to renew your contract...
    Samsung did by making this phone.

The temptation was too great, resistance was futile.
    Sprint has until my contact is up to get this fixed.

Detroit. The 6th largest metropolitan area in the country. Some of the wealthiest areas in the country. No 4G WiMax. Most 3g Speeds limited to 20-200 kiloBIT. That's dial up speeds.

Sprint is a joke. I can't wait for my contract to end.

Seriously read around. 80% of. Network Vision will be completed by the start of 2013. Just go ahead and leave now. I rather have people on sprint who appreciate what they are trying to do.

So, lets see....
    Ive been paying $10 extra per month for a service that is not and will never be in my area. And if/when LTE does show up in my area, ill have to by another phone in order to use it. Seems like Ive been ripped off.

EDIT: Make that $20/month and 2 new phones since my wife has one too
    It's a premium data fee. It's on ALL smartphones. It's NOT a 4G fee. Move on.
    Check out these maps

This is the current EVDO 1900mhz PCS coverage in Atlanta

383057_341345839216194_257896107561168_1626393_1422112075_n.jpg

Green is 5/5 bars. Yellow is 4/5 bars. Red is 3/5 bars. Blue is 2/5 bars. White is one or zero bars.

This is what the LTE/EVDO 1900mhz PCS coverage post network vision will look like :D

377164_341345725882872_257896107561168_1626392_1279000308_n.jpg

Finally, THE 800mhz SMR LTE/CDMA coverage post network vision :eek: :eek: :eek:

393699_341345652549546_257896107561168_1626391_930575228_n.jpg

This is where I got this (definitely a good read), SOURCE