Root for Verizon's "Incredible 2"(not the IS)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bernlim

Feb 6, 2010
Uhh, the Milestone and Droid were vastly different in the entire bootloader business. This made the threads ENTIRELY different..... For now it's like Droid 2 and Milestone 2. Both are stuck at square 1 with a locked bootloader.

Hm yeah what I meant was how both started off as using Droid's thread, but now they have integrated and separate threads. May well be the same situation for the I2 and IS.

If it's offensive to explain complaints about lack of progress is annoying and ask for patience, then I have no idea how to not be offensive (yeah, I'm a "dumb American") so I'll refrain from posting here anymore.

nimdae I sincerely apologize for the rudeness. Just want you to have a little patience instead of hating on the devs who are hard at work on the I2 and IS. If you asked nicely, perhaps the mods would create two separate threads, but for now there is hardly a need. :)

nimdae

Feb 19, 2010
Texas
www.beausteward.com
nimdae I sincerely apologize for the rudeness. Just want you to have a little patience instead of hating on the devs who are hard at work on the I2 and IS. If you asked nicely, perhaps the mods would create two separate threads, but for now there is hardly a need. :)

You possibly have me confused for someone else. I haven't hated on anyone, let alone devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.