Pedometer apps

Search This thread

jeremy.chan

Jan 7, 2008
Noom doesn't update when the screen is off, and i assume others will be the same. Is there any app that is able to do this?

I assume that when the screen is off, all sensors go to sleep too

mklopez

Aug 8, 2006
Noom doesn't update when the screen is off, and i assume others will be the same. Is there any app that is able to do this?

I assume that when the screen is off, all sensors go to sleep too

I have used Runtastic Pro and Runtastic Pedometer, and both have the same issue. They have a setting to keep the screen on while running.

cybriks

Aug 2, 2010
Have you been playing with the "Smart mode" setting, set to Sports Mode (can be found within settings). With Endomomdo, I once achieved what we are trying to accomplish, but only once: screen of, pedometer counting as expected.
Maybe trying different scenarios might get us closer to a solution?

Last edited:

walscobry

Jun 16, 2006
google mytracks works

I have a US 1/8 running 5/27 firmware with OTA update. Smart Mode = Normal

My tracks seems work fine even after the screen does off. I am getting very accurate maps of my walks.

walscobry

Jun 16, 2006
Maybe

is this smart mode setting only on the newest firmware? im running the bt rom from a lil while ago and dont see the option.

I just got my watch in late July. It came with the 5/27 firmware. I have not seen/used any other version but from what I have read here it is something new just not sure how new. I know that I am not having the issues mentioned by those who got watches early so maybe it was worth the wait.

On that note I asked for a full breakdown of the modes and what they do and got not response. Not sure anyone has it figured out yet and if omate does that have not shared that info anyplace I have found.

Reactions: dragonfly1113

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe

is this smart mode setting only on the newest firmware? im running the bt rom from a lil while ago and dont see the option.

I just got my watch in late July. It came with the 5/27 firmware. I have not seen/used any other version but from what I have read here it is something new just not sure how new. I know that I am not having the issues mentioned by those who got watches early so maybe it was worth the wait.

On that note I asked for a full breakdown of the modes and what they do and got not response. Not sure anyone has it figured out yet and if omate does that have not shared that info anyplace I have found.